• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you picky about your team members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    I typically use the same Pokemon without realizing it. I do try and switch it up a bit, though.

Akita

Returned
    Years
    I am extremely vain and only use pokemon that I consider to be pretty, cool and/or cute. I will not use most pokemon because the majority are ugly.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    I use pretty, strong and occasionally odd pokemon (to mix things up) But I am picky with looks and genders.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I always need something that can fly, and something that can surf. It kinda makes me sad that I can't have a full Eeveelution team because of it. ;-;
    I usually go for Pokemon with high speed, attack, and special attack. I don't like being defensive- 'The best defense is a good offense', or whatever. :3
    But regardless of what it is... shiny Pokemon go in my party.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
    I just pick strong offensive and defensive pokemon. Simple as that. But I sometimes pick cool/ cute pokemon because they're awesome. Plus, I usually have a strategy for each cute/ cool pokemon I might use.

shadowmoon

The Fresh Snow Trainer
    Years
    i'm not too picky, but my starter generally stays (always a grass type) i try to have a diverse team: grass, water, fire, some bird, psychic, and another type usually ice or electric.
    i prefer speedy and defensive pokemon. i really don't like hm slaves.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    I always have at least one water, and at least one flying, for HMs. Other than that, I don't care too much about the types, as long as I have a good variety. There are, of course, certain types that I prefer over others, like ice and electric, and some that I almost never use, like poison and ghost.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    Each member on my team must have something (other than looks) that makes him "unique"
    I mean a pokemon like masquerain is pretty cool, but it's moveset (Bubblebeam,Giga Drain, Ice Beam and Silver) doesnt really help my team, As I already got a A flygon and a Walrein who outshine his offensive capabilities.

I like hard hitting Pokemon, most of the times physical attackers. I usually don't mind slow pokemon, as long as they're bulky, like Swampert and Blastoise. I also like Sword dancers like Zangoose (who learns it at a ridiculously low level) and anybody that can learn it by breeding it with zangoose (most often being Sandshrew, I'm talking 'bout Hoenn here)

Sometimes I tend to picky about natures, as I REFUSE to raise a modest Breloom!!

Also I'm usually havin trouble to find myself a FLY user, as I always used Fearow in Kanto/Johto, Flygon in Hoenn and Staraptor in Sinnoh.

I never use HM slaves, well not as a member of my team, If I need Cut, I get a cutter and deposit him back at pokecenter in the next town.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    1) No Females (except gender exclusive)
    2) No legendaries (except mewtwo)
    3) Type based, i am anything but electric, water and grass (except roserade, ampharos and blastoise)
    4) AND ITS A MUST TO INCLUDE SNORLAX!

Kelp

<3
    Years
    I usually try to avoid to pokemon of the same type.

Also I need someone with some pretty good speed and attack stats. I tend not to use walls during my runs.

Kai Yamato

Lone Soldier
    Years
    Somewhat.

I tend to try to make my team diverse and... have the ones I consider "cool" looking. Most of them are males. But in some rare occasions, they can be female. And of course, no legendaries.

MaX Kazuki

The QZ
    Years
    My Platinum Team:
    Infernape
    Luxray
    Staraptor
    Floatzel
    Garchomp
    Bibarel

-it must have different type of move to cover most type of pokemon
    -all males :D
    and... a HM slaves (in above case, it's Bibarel :P)

Years
    i usually have a lot of demands for my team:
    1.Starter must be included
    2.All of them must be male
    3.Their natures must sound awesome (hardy, naughty, brave...)
    4.Surfing pokemon
    5.Golem :) I first used him in crystal, and he basically won the game for me
    6.A Psychic pokemon... usually Alakazam
    7.And I never use two of the same type

not to picky am I? ;)

Years
    I always include a pokemon that fits into the category of sweeper and I always have the basic flying pokemon of that region. Thats basically all.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Please don't revive threads over a month old, shadowmoon.

Locked. :furretlock:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back