• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you ready guys!? THEN PUT YOUR GUNS ON!

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I also enjoy using the Asuka and Lilli team in Tekken Tag 2. I also use Bryan Fury.

What teams do you use in Marvel vs Capcom?
    Do you play as other characters in Guilty Gear?

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Hmmm...how about favorite Persona game/character?

Its a pretty difficult choice for me to say whether I like Persona 3 or Persona 4 more since both these games are so good that i would just rather enjoy both games for what they are rather than compare and contrast P3 and P4 against each other.

Then there's Persona Q, while not really the Persona game that most people expect, but it being the official crossover of P3 and P4 is a product of Atlus dividing by zero without causing a cataclysmal destruction of the world. PQ is an okay game for a 3ds title.

As for my favorite Persona character, well most people can already tell who it is with my new signature. P4Protag/Yu Narukami. He's the quintessential manliness of manly of the millenial modern age, and his anime adaptation is seriously loveable, ho nomo, in every regard.

also, unlike most peeps, I like Chie and I love her P4 Golden/anime/Persona q voice. There's something about that squaky tomboy voice that i find cute.

Was the pun in the title intentional?

Yes. People in Pokemon Trivia (aka PC Random Insanity) pretty much call me like that in whatever way possible.

I also enjoy using the Asuka and Lilli team in Tekken Tag 2. I also use Bryan Fury.

What teams do you use in Marvel vs Capcom?
    Do you play as other characters in Guilty Gear?

Asuka and Lili tag team is too good. The Combo vids from various users kinda prove how strong their synergy is. And they are both ladies. 3Hot5Me.

Oh yeah, I did forget about Bryan. He was my T3 main back in the day. I remember him being incredibly strong in T3. In Tag 2, I might as well just use Bryan solo in 1v2 scenarios since I'm not good with synergizing any other character with him. ; ))))

In MVC2, Cyclops + Cable + Sentinel. Cyclops on Point, Cable mainly as assist bot, and Sentinel as anchor. Yeah Marvel 2 Sentinel Anchor was indeed possible and viable. Heck, Sentinel on point was even more viable but i was more comfy playing Clops since Children of the Atom.

In Vanilla MVC3 = Wolverine, Akuma, Sentinel. Yeah I kinda knew that these champs were OP as hell in Vanilla Marval 3. Sentinel was plain unfair in casual play in my opinion while Wolvie and Akuma were too good till they were all balanced out in Ultimate, which was kinda sad for me but for the sake of fairness was alright. Heck, Wolverine, Akuma, and Sent were kinda crazy when faced against in different comps since all 3 have the potential to solo carry games too hard.

Ultimate Marvel 3 = Morrigan, Doom, Vergil since I play like Chris G. Well not really, but i play Zero May Cry (Zero - Point , Dante - Assist Bot, Vergil - Anchor) more often since all I enjoy all 3 characters. Yeah I know the Zero hype train in Ultimate was too common but even if i didn't know how Zero was one of the most competitive viable characters ever in Ultimate 3, I would still play him since Zero was already pretty good even in Vanilla.

As for Guilty Gear,

GGXX Slash I was using Ky aside from Sol since Ky in Slash was the best incarnation he had ever had. Slash Ky had everything (broken hitconfirms, unreal hitboxes, easy and long chombos that lasted all day)

GGXX Accent Core+, aside from Sol, I finally learned how to play Millia, after years of just staring at her legs.

As for GG Xrd, well its hard for me to use other characters since Sol is so good in this game (S-tier), but Millia is my other favorite character to play. I wanted to play Elphelt Valentine because I'm absolutely in-love with the character (my girlfriend hates her though for reasons that are kinda obvious)

Awesome! Keep it coming people.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • What do you like most about PokeCommunity?

What keeps you active here?

Who's your favourite person you've met in the forums besides me, of course, psh?

Hoping that they read this, I like the professionalism of the mods and admins in PC because they know that their userbase has varying ages, from kids, teens, young adults, and whatnot so they do everything in their power to make sure that the posts and the content of all the threads are squeaky clean. PC has a lot of younger people who really want to use the forum as a means to express their thoughts and emotions towards topics and I truly respect the effort that they make to ensure that vulgar or explicit language is absent. I've gotten a notice already towards my use of explicit language on certain threads and I've already made up for my infractions. Mad respects for them to make sure that this Pokemon forum is clean.

I'm not calling or firing any shots towards other forums, pokemon related or not, but I really love hanging out here. The atmosphere in PC is a quiet river, flowing through nature, as time passes on, the flora, fiora, and fauna grow.

What keeps me active on PC is the wonderful users in this forum for most of the parts around and reading posts. It helps to learn about what others think, i think. ;)

I can't exactly say who's my favorite users in PC. I don't have a clear answer to that. I might creep them out if i express my inner fan-man to them so I'll keep that a personal secret ;) ;) ;) ;)

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Which currently going or any other anime you like?

What is you like to do in Vacation?

Regarding any currently going animes, definitely the Jojo's Bizarre Adventure anime adaptation by DAVID Productions. With a Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable adaptation already confirmed, I'm already hyped. Also, Fate Kaleid liner prisma Illya to name another series I'm following, since Illya happens to be one of my favorite Fate characters (and lolis of all time) and the whole story's premise was too good for me to pass over.

I'm also a huge fan towards anime music videos. Interstellar 555, a whole animated feature length MTV, famous for having Daft Punk music on it, (One More Time, Harder better Faster Stronger, Face to Face to name a few among the album) pretty much made it possible for great animators to express a story without dialogue and with just awesome music. Another big anime music video project I really dig is the Japan Anima(tor) Expo, which is famous for having the big music video hit ME!ME!ME (which i'm currently addicted to, and is also the most famous among the MVs), and I've already seen their latest MV simply titled GIRL.

Most of the animes that I liked are the finished ones, just to name a few:
    - Code Geass, my definitive favorite = I've said it in a million other introductory posts to myself, CG was the anime that got me hooked to more modern animes in its day.
    - Gundam 00
    - Mirai Nikki
    - Puella Magica Madoka
    - Claymore
    - Grenadier (bewbreload3epic5me)
    - Your Under Arrest
    - Canaan
    - Fate Unlimited Blade Works (which i found better than FSN, shotsfired?)
    - No Game No Life
    - Samurai Champloo
    - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex

Regarding Vacations:

1) Play League of Legends. Climb Ranked Solo que.
    2) Travel while carrying at least 3 books to read. Reading while travelling helps during those idle hours
    3) Buy Figurines. (Waifs in physical forms)
    4) Workout = spending a good amount of hours in the gym and its for health and discipline purposes. Most people tend to judge gym guys to work hard for a better bod for the sake of scoring chicks, which i really find highly judgmental and pretentious towards health-conscious males such as myself.

5) Watching out for Yandere-Chan

Years
  • Hey Xin ZhaoYun

Its not like question but will u suggest me any anime which is like bleach like main character is badass not like in naruto , that naruto always like weaker from start against akatsuki or sasuke.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Hey Xin ZhaoYun

Its not like question but will u suggest me any anime which is like bleach like main character is badass not like in naruto , that naruto always like weaker from start against akatsuki or sasuke.

I guess you aren't joining the one punch man craze so...

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure = Any of the lead Jojo's in every part (or series since the protag changes every part) are naturally born badasses.

Hokuto no Ken (Fist of the North Star) = how could I forget one of the original old school classics. Kenshiro. That's all i have to say. This series is awesome guilty pleasure to watch since every episode, our protag never fails to make most goons look like sorry jobbers most of the time.

We aren't living in the 80s and 90s anymore or the early 2000's. We can blame the rest of the annie may community for not liking our super stronk protagonists.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Okay then gonna give them a try.

Which Amv you like most ? ( I like Naruto - hero , where he fights pain)

The only AMV that i genuinely like. Click Click Boob Boom - Grenadier

ALSO, when it comes to really big AMVs, the ones that arent just your typical AMVs of anime footage with copyrighted music:

https://vimeo.com/114099080
    This is the legit one that is uncensored because of youtube. This is the legit one that is uncensored because of youtube. CLICK THIS if you want to watch the actual official one.
    ME!ME!ME! by Teddyloid and DAOKO (+18 though for Nudity and other parts)

Last edited:

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • So you have a young dream about making video games.... So what type of video/ computer games you like ?

A Dark and Edgy FF Style JRPG with a story that I personally written. One combat aspect of the gameplay will feature brutal God of War style (QTE) executions as finishers, since one of the themes explored within the game is the violent aspect of humanity towards its enemies as well as the justified use of EXTREMEEEEE VIOLENCE against evil-doers because lets face it, no matter how much we preach about caring for the welfare of others, we all have our hidden desires to brutally kill who we hate. The story will be based on the protagonist (player's) choices within the game, similar to Shin Megami Tensei.

While not exactly designing a video game of sorts, my hyper active imagination always gave me ideas on new characters on the games I love to play. Years ago when i was still playing DotA (before DOTA2 came out), I was already designing many hero ideas for the game (War3 Custom Map) just for fun, and I've posted several on certain forums. Then League of Legends came out (2010) and since then I'm emotionally invested in league so I've also designed champion ideas in the game, of course just for fun, but I had a feeling that one of the champions in League (Aatrox on release, WAY BACK IN SEASON 2) was created based from a champion idea that I posted, since the skill set is way to similar to what I've thought about years ago. Not saying that I should feel entitled to be credited or maybe it was just a REALLY CLOSE coincidence, that doesn't mean i should give up.

Honestly, with many apps and downloadable game-engines these days, maybe i could start designing my dream game from there, from scratch. But then again, I have a couple of things to do and I would need a team of dedicated slaves allies to help me.

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
  • A Dark and Edgy FF Style JRPG with a story that I personally written. One combat aspect of the gameplay will feature brutal God of War style (QTE) executions as finishers, since one of the themes explored within the game is the violent aspect of humanity towards its enemies as well as the justified use of EXTREMEEEEE VIOLENCE against evil-doers because lets face it, no matter how much we preach about caring for the welfare of others, we all have our hidden desires to brutally kill who we hate. The story will be based on the protagonist (player's) choices within the game, similar to Shin Megami Tensei.

While not exactly designing a video game of sorts, my hyper active imagination always gave me ideas on new characters on the games I love to play. Years ago when i was still playing DotA (before DOTA2 came out), I was already designing many hero ideas for the game (War3 Custom Map) just for fun, and I've posted several on certain forums. Then League of Legends came out (2010) and since then I'm emotionally invested in league so I've also designed champion ideas in the game, of course just for fun, but I had a feeling that one of the champions in League (Aatrox on release, WAY BACK IN SEASON 2) was created based from a champion idea that I posted, since the skill set is way to similar to what I've thought about years ago. Not saying that I should feel entitled to be credited or maybe it was just a REALLY CLOSE coincidence, that doesn't mean i should give up.

Honestly, with many apps and downloadable game-engines these days, maybe i could start designing my dream game from there, from scratch. But then again, I have a couple of things to do and I would need a team of dedicated slaves allies to help me.

Wow I never played Dota or League of Legends before but I do like some of the characters inside both games and legend fantasies in other places ( especially dragons). So I draw a lot of stuffs and show to my friends. They are indeed great and my friends like it.

Anyways I wish you good luck on designing games!! ^^

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Wow I never played Dota or League of Legends before but I do like some of the characters inside both games and legend fantasies in other places ( especially dragons). So I draw a lot of stuffs and show to my friends. They are indeed great and my friends like it.

Anyways I wish you good luck on designing games!! ^^

Well League only has one Dragon champion Shyvana, and its a half-woman half Dragon kind so yeah, and luckily she's one of my favorite and often spammed champions. Dota has a Frost Wrym as one of the Dire Side heroes as well so its all good.

I'm pretty sure you love your dragons.

And thanks for the good luck wishes. I may consider taking the game designing path should I finish up my non-game design related studies and start out with contributing to PC with some NOT Pokemon-ish games (spoiler alert: Pokemon x Shin Megami Tensei x Monster Musume WITH EDGE!)

I appreciate the questions asked in my AMA and I hope to answer more of your questions. Till then, PUT YOUR GUNS ON!

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    So it's too late for anyone to ask you questions and they will have to wait for the next one?

Back