• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Art Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Art programs... meh. Paint is enough. I'm no professional so I'll just stick with pencil and pencial crayons otherwise, lol. xD;

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    ...Arg.

I need help from all you comp-drawing people out here that actually knows what they're talking about when it comes to comp drawing lol.

I'm looking for a comp program I can use to draw stuff on. I don't really care about editing stuff I only want to draw (like how FG uses some kinda photoshop thingy and fna uses gimp). I wanted to know WHAT photoshop exactly...x_x (since theres like, a billion out there lol). Plus where to get it..whether online or in the stores (cause I know you can buy them).

Many thanks for helping me out here. x.x I'm just not used to doing this kinda stuff. I mean..I used to draw on oekaki, but ever since getting dial-up... *shudder*

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    Okay, I'm going to merge this with Art Discussion as it doesn't have any artwork in it :)

To answer your question, I use Photoshop Elements 2.0. It's quite an old program now and isn't too expensive, but it has most of the features the full Photoshop has.

--FG

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Sorry, I didn't really know where to put it at first...xD; *dies*

So you bought the photoshop element 2.0 thingy? How much do you think it'd cost now and where can I possibly get it? Thanks. :)

Ps: And I should also add that my mom doesn't like ordering stuff online..

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
    I absolutely love to sketch. Sometimes I think about leaving some of my pieces as sketches, but that is when I whip out my pens. ): Sketching is fun.

Oh, and uh, I have a deviantART account. I noticed a handful of members here have one as well.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Sketching is how I live to draw. I love sketching, because you can do whatever you want, without the fear of it turning out crap, but by chance that it turns out good, well, that's just gravy. Then you can just ink it in and upload it on deviantART. ^^

And yes, I have a deviantART account.

johnlycett

Not Booted Out - be like me!
    Years
    so i heard you would like to see some art here you go :P
    Art Discussion

i rate it 10 out of 10

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Sketching is how I live to draw. I love sketching, because you can do whatever you want, without the fear of it turning out crap, but by chance that it turns out good, well, that's just gravy. Then you can just ink it in and upload it on deviantART. ^^

And yes, I have a deviantART account.
    Yup, sketching is the fun of thought.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    Hi guys, I have been making a Pixel Project, and wondered if there was a post limit? I mean, I heard people saying that once you posted messages 15 times, you could post art...

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Press Open on the main thing that pops up after you first open it.

Sal Kar

B.F.S. [Big Friendly Slav]
    Years
    thanks, i have another problem to, when ever i open it, it just gives me the gimp, when i first started there were two tabs but now there is only one.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Do you get the main menu opened?

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Art Discussion

Like this. If yes click File > open

Sal Kar

B.F.S. [Big Friendly Slav]
    Years
    yes like that. and one more thing, and after this you can leave. is there a possible way to put text into the pix?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back