• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash's Father

FinalEclipse

Learning to be a Tile Artist
    Years
    freaky

My theory is that Ash is only adopted. Since Delia is too young to be a mother. Also I think Ash is a Pokemon. Because he is very sociable to the Pokemon. Which means that Professor Oak is studying Ash.

why would ash be a pokemon he just pretends to understand them and delia is old enough to be a mother she just puts on make up or something

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    Delia metions that Ash's father would be proud of him in episode 2.
    I think that rules out Ho-Oh and gives little chance of it being Giovanni.
    Rules out immaculate conception or watever as well

CharmUp!

大丈夫★~!
    Years
    Satoshi's father was NEVER intended to be any certain character we know. Considering that they also mentioned his grandfather in the SAME episode, it seems that he was just a randomly mentioned family member and nothing more. Heck, I think the purpose of even mentioning them in the first place was to boost Satoshi's confidence in himself because it was shattered after Pikachu got injured by the Onisuzume.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Ash=Satoshi
    Dawn=Hikari
    Misty=Kasumi
    Jessie and James=Musashi & Kojiro
    Brock=Takeshi
    Giovanni=Sakaki
    Max=Masato
    May=Haruka
    Delia(Ash's mom)=Hanako
    Prof Oak.=Okido Yukinari
    Gary Oak=Okido Shigeru

Paul= Shinji :D

My theory is that Ash is only adopted. Since Delia is too young to be a mother. Also I think Ash is a Pokemon. Because he is very sociable to the Pokemon. Which means that Professor Oak is studying Ash.

WHOA. That's just creepy. You lost me at 'Ash is a Pokemon'. D:

Why don't you guys just read conicteam's The Father of Ash? It'll explain a lot more...(though it's reviews are dreadful)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Ash's dad is proffesor Oak, and there is plenty of proofs.

Uh, no, there's not. It is not Oak. As of right now, no one knows for sure.

And you spelled theories wrong.

Cerisse

Trainer and Anime Fangirl!
    Years
    It's Professor Hail, I think!

Wasn't it Professor Hail, father of Molly Hail that Entei befriended? The Professor that specializes in legendary Pokemon research and got trapped by the unown in the Mystery of the Unown movie. Think about it, mr Hail lost his wife and Ash's mom seemed to get extra worried to know that mr Hail was involved in the tragedy (the crystallization thingy) in the movie. And that was before she knew that Ash was in the same area where the tragedy occured. They even have a picture together. And they had a little vacation in Pallet Town a long time ago. Not to mention that Entei went after Ash's mom when Molly Hail was looknig for a mom. Entei must've detected some relation between Molly and Ash's mom for him to have picked her because there are surely many other moms in that city.

Last edited:

Cid

Years
    Uhm, about the "Giovanni is Ash's dad" theory, I heard that Giovanni's son had red hair, according to a Rocket Grunt in FR/LG.
    So chances are, Giovanni's only son is Silver, or any other red headed guy...
    After I heard that, I thought right away that there would be a small chance for Giovanni to be Ash's real father.

Cerisse

Years
    Red hair?

Uhm, about the "Giovanni is Ash's dad" theory, I heard that Giovanni's son had red hair, according to a Rocket Grunt in FR/LG.
    So chances are, Giovanni's only son is Silver, or any other red headed guy...
    After I heard that, I thought right away that there would be a small chance for Giovanni to be Ash's real father.

Right, Ash doesn't have red hair. Lance does though.
    I still really do think that it's Professor Hail of the Mystery of the Unown movie. Check out my post about it in the previous page of this thread.

vano-m

2nd year University student
    Years
    Pikachu doesn't evolve because it didn't get exposed to a Thunderstone. Correct me if I'm wrong though, sometimes I get my info mixed up. Hehe! :cheeky:
    Im speaking not about reason) I think he doesnt evolve cause of if he does , poke-audience will decrease.

Cerisse

Years
    Cuteness...

Im speaking not about reason) I think he doesnt evolve cause of if he does , poke-audience will decrease.

Well now, That makes sense, Pikachu is obviously cuter than a Raichu. Raichu looks like an overweight mouse. Although, Pichu is cuter than Pikachu, it wasn't introduced yet during the original series. Besides, the audience feel attached to Pikachu. :cheeky:

Cid

Years
    Erm, I think this is getting a bit off-topic, so we should stop this.

Anyway, about the Prof. Hale theory, I think that could be possible. But I saw Molly's mother in the ending part of that movie, and it didn't look like Ash's Mom (Delia).

Cerisse

Years
    Hehe! Let's stop going off topic. Soweee! XD

Erm, I think this is getting a bit off-topic, so we should stop this.

Anyway, about the Prof. Hale theory, I think that could be possible. But I saw Molly's mother in the ending part of that movie, and it didn't look like Ash's Mom (Delia).

Well, maybe mr Prof. Hale (or was it spelled Hail?) got it on with lonely housewife Delia since his wife was still "missing" and at that time, as we can see in the picture that Delia held during the Mystery of the Unown movie, she wasn't with her wife. And on the same picture, Delia wasn't with his hubby. So, maybe they had it going on? A vacation...and the kids are still kids and they wouldn't know what they were doin...

And mr Hale's wifey wouldn't know what happened because she was missing for so long. Bad Hale! Boo!

Back