• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash's Father

Cerisse

Trainer and Anime Fangirl!
    Years
    Old guys yucky

Then that would be a bad influence to the audience, so that makes Prof. Hale out of the list.

Maybe that's why they didn't mention it. Besides, almost anyone can see some sort of bad influence from the show. Like, some may say it's promoting fighting and/or cockfighting and stuff.

And like....duhhh!! Prof. Oak is too old. Just imagine a more than 40 year old wrinkly old and oily guy doing ya. It's gross! Delia is too hot for that oldie. And even if mr Oak is the Father, why would he hide it? It's not like he has a wife anyways.

Mr. Hale is rich and has a big mansion and has no wifey and has like that scientific researcher about legendary Pokemon thing going on for him. Delia would eat him in an instant. :laugh:

Cid

Years
    That's an interesting point you said, vano-m, though there's only a small possibility for that to happen.

Cerisse

Years
    Oldie doin time travel...

Oak didn't pratice time travel. He was with Celebi one time with Ash and after that, Celebi returned him to the time when the Poacher was chasing them. And there's a 40 year gap in-between those time, so unless Delia was born near the time mr Oak was still young, Oak couldn't have done her. Besides, if Oak did travel back in time just to do Delia, then Delia couldn't have gotten married with the unnamed Ash's father.

vano-m

2nd year University student
    Years
    Oak didn't pratice time travel. He was with Celebi one time with Ash and after that, Celebi returned him to the time when the Poacher was chasing them. And there's a 40 year gap in-between those time, so unless .
    GYYY! But theoretically there is possibility. he could capture celebi, then force him to... u know.

PS sorry for my english in every post.

Cerisse

Years
    Celebi in a ball...bad idea.

GYYY! But theoretically there is possibility. he could capture celebi, then force him to... u know.

PS sorry for my english in every post.

Nah, your english is fine. But what's a "GYYY!"??
    Well, he couldn't capture Celebi because if he did, all of the Forest's pokemons would attack him. The same way that the Iron Masked Marauder was almost attacked. The only reason Celebi followed the masked guy is because it was under that Dark Ball spell. And Oak capturing it would have meant that it must be around his lab, but it isn't.

Cid

Years
    Besides, if Oak did travel back in time just to do Delia, then Delia couldn't have gotten married with the unnamed Ash's father.
    Do you mean Ash's marriage-wise father or his you-know-wise father?
    Cause if you meant that it's his you-know-wise father, that would be weird, since what the time-traveling theory implies, Oak IS Ash's father.

Cerisse

Years
    Maybe it's one of the Gym Leaders for example in Pokémon: Advance May is Gym Leader Norman's Daughter so why can't Ash's father be a Gym Leader.

Well, if he was a Gym leader, Ash, at some point, should've challenged him for a badge. But in the anime or the game, he never had a match with his dad.

Do you mean Ash's marriage-wise father or his you-know-wise father?
    Cause if you meant that it's his you-know-wise father, that would be weird, since what the time-traveling theory implies, Oak IS Ash's father.

Errrr...time travel is really confusing...it's like the Terminator...the machine couldn't have been sent from the future if someone stopped the machine to be made in the past. Besides, even if Oak was Ash's father, why wouldn't he introduce himself as such? Being a son of a Pokemon Prof would be cool.

Cid

Years
    Maybe some personal problems were the causes as to why Oak didn't tell Ash?
    Also, I think the Gym Leader as Ash's dad could be a possibility.
    Why?
    Since there ARE a lot of Male Gym Leaders older than Ash that haven't been introduced out there...

dragonarche

Is back :D
    Years
    ashes father is norman
    didnt you guys wach episode 51 or i forgot
    where it shows ash and his frends at this festabel
    and ashes father was there

Cid

Years
    That means pairing Ash and May would be impossible, so it won't be a good idea for Norman to be Ash's father.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    It's hard to think of Orchid... as a pedophile.
    Paedophilia has nothing specifically to do with my guess at Ash's father being Samuel Oak.

Thats wrong on so many levels.If anything,Prof. Oak has a better chance of being his grandfather.Even though he isnt,I'm just saying I dont think Delia would gor for someone THAT old.
    Well, not on my level. There are actually quite a few women that marry men for their money or some similar trait (in Oak's case, likely his intelligence), so you never know...

Anyway, I just think it's fun to assume Ash's father is Oak (think Star Wars... yeah, lol)...

Back