• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Ash's Pikachu Event *USA*

jab2033

Exit Light, Enter Night
    Years
    I did see a thread about this here, but that was for the Japanese event. There's nothing discussing the American event.

https://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=476547

This was already released in Japan, but now it's coming out in the US at Toys R Us. It's the same week as the Shiny Suicune event at Gamestop.

So who's gonna get it? I probably will get it, but only for the sake of collecting. It doesn't have any new moves or special abilities. You can get Volt Tackle by breeding, and the rest are either level up moves or TMs. Dissappointment, anyone?

Last edited:

Fushigidane-Chan

Years
    Not really too excited about this one (set nature sucks :<), but it's an event, and TRU is a ten-minute drive for me, so may as well.

I do hope this means they'll also distribute Goon's Scizor, since that one I'd be much more excited about.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    "Who wants it?"

Pssh another Pikachu event no thanks. I will probably get it for event collecting purposes and that is it. I already got PBR Pika with Volt Tackle so I am not overly concerned.

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2013
    I would love to go to this event.
    As I have been sort of "inactive" in the world of pokemon until recently, so I don't really have any event pokemon at all. But something troubles me as the page with the pikachu distribution info was taken off of Toys R Us' website. Unless I'm blind, I can't seem to find it.

Fushigidane-Chan

Years
    I would love to go to this event.
    As I have been sort of "inactive" in the world of pokemon until recently, so I don't really have any event pokemon at all. But something troubles me as the page with the pikachu distribution info was taken off of Toys R Us' website. Unless I'm blind, I can't seem to find it.

I think the info was only ever up on the official Pokemon site, not the TRU site.

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2013
    I swear I saw the information on TRU's site, linked as a source from Bulbapedia's post about it. But perhaps I was wrong.

Anyway you could link to the pokemon site? :3

Fushigidane-Chan

Years
    I swear I saw the information on TRU's site, linked as a source from Bulbapedia's post about it. But perhaps I was wrong.

Anyway you could link to the pokemon site? :3

Actually, it seems you're right, Bulbapedia claims it was on the TRU site... Maybe it wasn't supposed to be up so early? But yeah, I'm sure they'll still hold the event. Sorry for the confusion... ^^;;

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Sadly no...Gamestop Shiny Beasts and Celebi, TRU Pikachu...I hate them too, because we have so few gaming stores in Britain that do events, and they're only in the major cities, and we don't get events (although we got Arceus, haha).

I'll get this event...not by travelling to America for it or anything...I'll trade for it. Just like I'll swap Japanese versions of the film pokémon for the English versions...

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
    I hope they'll release some European events soon... We haven't had them for about 2 months! But when it is in Europe, I'll sure get it for my event collection :P

EDIT: Oshaw00t!3x2 posts! 222 :P

Haberdasher

suffers from nostalgia
    Years
    I'll probably go, if I can get a ride, as the nearest TRU is about 20 minutes away. I'm no big fan of Pikachu, but I'd like another event Pokemon for collecting and trading purposes, and it gives me an excuse to go to TRU and act like a little kid again. XD

Back