• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Ash's Pikachu Event *USA*

Logan_AT

Often Lost in Thought
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    Eh....not sure. I probably would never use him in battle so he'd be in my PC the whole time, plus I'm focusing on the Legendary Dogs event. Isn't there a Celebi event that's going to be a gamestop giveaway right on the heels of the Legendary Dogs, too?

On the other hand I might trade him (if I could) to someone who wanted him and didn't get the event in their area.

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    i missed raikoun so ill get this one to replace him

Hypno

OT: Eggaro
    Years
    Toys R' Us is like 30 mins away from where I live so I might not get it, I'll end up trading it for any of the crown beasts since I'll have 3 of each one.

Raiskit

[ e v i l l i g h t ]
    Years
    'm going to see about getting it, though it doesn't really matter much to me if I don't. I have enough Pikachus and other than having the title 'Ash's Pikachu', it doesn't seem like anything special.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    I really don't want nor do i need it but i will get it and then prob trade it off for something i need/want.

Years
    I want to know something. Do we have to go to the store to get the pikachu event. Because I don't have a toys rus near me within 5 miles.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
    Yeah, you have too, but it'll probably go over Wi-fi if you live in the US.

LyokoGirl5000

Lyoko Princess
    Years
    I'm getting the event. Up until Wi-Fi events, I was never able to go to them because they were all in New York or Boston.

I'm going to attend this event just because I can. Besides, who doesn't want yet another Pikachu?

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    I'm getting the event. Up until Wi-Fi events, I was never able to go to them because they were all in New York or Boston.

I'm going to attend this event just because I can. Besides, who doesn't want yet another Pikachu?
    They were not just in New York or Boston, events have been constantly held and Toys R Us and Gamestop for the last couple years in all states. This is excluding stuff like VGC events and World08,09, 10 and so on. I honestly don't want one since I have many event Pikachu like at least 10 from 10 ANIV, PBR, Macdonalds, Kyoto, Japanese Colosseum, ANA, GW, Japanese PC aka Gotta Catch Em All, and so on. I will probably just get it too give away too people that haven't got the chance to get them or for collecting purposes. But Pikachu events are mah to say the least.

TCB

Tranquilo.
    Years
    I'll try, seeing the closest Toys R Us anywhere around NYC(or that I know of) is near my school, in downtown Manhattan, but thanks goodness for subways/trains...
    Question, is it just like the Gamestop events where you can just walk in, start up Mystery Gift and obtain wirelessly? Or do you let the staff do it for you?

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    It is via wireless. I believe the last time they did Slot 2 insertion or anything of that manner was during the Mystery Mew events back in 06. I remember going in for a Darkrai, Shaymin, Regigigas, Arceus and they were all received wireless from connect.

Back