• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Ash's Pikachu Event *USA*

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
  • I found out about this event the last day it was happening and I don't have a car >.< So I am stuck without one even though I'd really like one.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • The funny thing about this Ash's Pikachu, is that you are able to evolve it 8D ahhh, but it kind of takes away the value if you think about it. Im going to go ahead and keep it as a Pikachu. I'll just evolve my sisters x3

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2011
    The only reason I got one is because I work in the electronics department at a toys r us so I just happened to be there while it was going on

Kavii

forever my furret
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2015
    A bit of a funny story:

I called Toys "R" Us two weeks in advance to see which locations would be hosting the Pikachu because not all locations host the event. When I called in to my own local stores, one person said they had no idea whatsoever about the event and another said they weren't hosting it. A third person told me to call the 1-800 number and so I did.

When I called the 1-800 number, nobody had any idea about the event and my representative told me to call again in the morning and that I could be directed to the corporate office where they might know.

Call the corporate office about a Pikachu event for Pokemon? Really now.

And why did nobody know about the event if TRU is the one hosting it?

Anyhow, fast forward to the first day of the event.

I go to the store... and much to my surprise, there's a big sign advertising the event.

Not hosting the event? Yeah right. More like nobody knew about it.

Anyhow, I got my Pikachus.

Back