• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the member above you! [v.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years

Mmmm... not any original ones, no. But my Espeons are usually if not always named "Red", and there is my amazing Togekiss named Mithos that I love and adore more than the rest of my team on Platinum (Sorry Genis, Presea, Raine, Zelos, and Yuan!)

zapdos, what is your favorite season.

Summer, because here in Colorado, it's the rainiest season.

Binary, are you a peach made of 0's and 1's?

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Ice cream with diced and sugared strawberries on top, and then chocolate Magic Shell on top of that! Yumm! Deja vu...

Zupplu, have you ever visited a very large city, like New York or San Fransisco? Not just those two, either. xD

Umm, the 3 biggest cities ive been to are Sydney, Melbourne in Australia and Cape Town in South Africa

Elarma, what is the earliest memory in your life?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Roswell, what is you favourite colour?

It be blue, of course~

Roswell, who is YOUR favorite FFIX character? :3

Let's bring up my Christmas theme, shall we~?

w9jtiv.png

Pair

Now, I didn't just choose the sig. image because it was pretty and fit X-Mas; I chose it because of who the focal character was. I love Zidane and always will~ /dual blade wielder and person with long hair tied in a ponytail ftw

---

Zupplu, where'd your username come from? (And if this was already asked and answered, then how are you liking PC so far?)

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Zupplu, where'd your username come from? (And if this was already asked and answered, then how are you liking PC so far?)

Well i can answer both. My username came from clicking on a random password generator about 350 times, and im enjoying pc so far, i had a big break in September, October and November, and came back and made a bro.

Hikari, is there any reason why you have so many friends on your list?

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
I like rainy weather because it's an excuse to stay inside and play video games

Pikapal, who is your favorite band/musician

Oh geez. At the moment, my favorite band would be Devotchka. xD But I have to say, I really don't pick favorites with bands, just bands that I am currently listening to more than anyone else. Foster The People was my obsession a while back, Gorillaz, Gotan Project, and more before them, etc.

Hikari10, is there any particular reason you chose 10 to be in your username?

Years
Hikari10, is there any particular reason you chose 10 to be in your username?

It's a bit of an interesting origin, the "10" comes from October (the month I was born in) and it is the tenth month of the year but it also has a 1 in it cos my birthday is October 1st and 10 contains a 1.

So that's the origin there with what the 10 means.

Pikapal, what's with the random numbers in your username?

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

I think it's because of my highly popular Oshawott memes and my attractive signatures.

Zupplu, how did you react to the English names of the Unova Pokemon?

Sure :rolleyes:

Um, ok ish? I did like the jap names better, but the target audience for this game, which apparently is for kids, (wake up Nintendo) would be too hard to say.

Pikapal, is thre any reason behind 642?

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
Haha, two questions, one a ninja, and they are the same! Heh. xD

642 was originally randomly chosen, for an account ten years ago. I used it on PC just for continuity's sake. xD

Zupplu, why did you join PC?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Roswell, what was the first Pokemon website you ever came across?

...I want to say Serebii, but I have a feeling PE2K (Pokemon Elite 2000) topped it because I could find sprites and I did quite a bit of splicing/recoloring/trainer card making quite some time ago, ehehe.

---

Pikapal642, do the numbers in your username hold some special meaning?

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Haha, two questions, one a ninja, and they are the same! Heh. xD

642 was originally randomly chosen, for an account ten years ago. I used it on PC just for continuity's sake. xD

Zupplu, why did you join PC?

Because I like Pokémon and I like talking to other's :P

Roswell, whats you're favourite sport?

kuzronk

Banned
Years
Tyler, what is your favorite Pokemon of each generation?
Gen 1: Pikachu,The 3 starters,Mewtwo,Mewoth,Psyduck,Arcanine,Eevee and his eloved forms,jiggypuff
Gen 2:The starters,Aimpom,Legendary beasts
Gen 3:The Starters,Eon duo,Weather trio,Jirachi
Gen 4:The starters,Lunar duo,Creation trio,Shaymin
Gen 5:The starters,Reshiram/Zekrom
I could barly rember any pokemon from gen 1-4
Hikari10:What is your favouite non gen 5 pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back