• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the member above you! [v.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Peachy-San, how did you get your theme to rotate the way it is now?
A site called randimg.net. It's a site you have to sign up for, but it's free, and it's pretty easy to use as well. Image size is a little limited though.

Briar, what's your favorite type of Ice Cream.

TwiDragon

The fun shawl be doubled!
Years
I like to ask questions and more importantly awsner them because I like talking about myself. I having people come back to ask me for me. I've actually made freinds through this thread alone.

^Whats the weirdest thing you had to wear?

TwiDragon

The fun shawl be doubled!
Years
I like all sorts, mostly Ska, Punk, Industrial German/Euro Metal (think Rammstein), Darkwave, Gothic, Electronic, Metal, Progressive Rock, Avant Grante, and 8bit

Favorite musicians/artists/bands? Favorite song by them?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
BinaryPeaches, what is your favourite sport?
I don't really play sports anymore (and I failed at all the sports that I used to play), but I would have to choose football/soccer if I were to choose one. Of course, if you count Marching Band then that wins hands down. ♥

Magdalena, what's your favorite kind of Ice Cream.

Years
Hikari10: does your favourite colour happen to be blue?

Apparently yes, at my high school my school sports team wore blue shirts.

My signature and avatar are like, littered with blue coloring due to Oshawott.

Also, blue is the Pokedex color of my fave Pokemon - Oshawott!

Briar, do you think my signature looks nice with its watery background to signify Oshawott's Water-type?

Years
well I barely knows pokémon after the 2nd generation (when I stopped to be interested into pokémon it didn't had 3rd yet and when get back in pokémon 5th one was coming out) on what they look likes they are the worst though even with the 3rd one it start to have really strange and horrible looking pokémon but wasn,t that bad, but when it comes to what they an do... euh I really don't know...

Hikari10, what is your favourite pokémon episode from first season?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
^What is your opinion of Vegans?
Eh. They're people as well. It doesn't matter what type of person you are, you're a person and when it comes to people being Vegans or not I honestly don't care. But of course, I try to refrain from doing things they don't like when I'm around them. Don't want to be rude, y'know.

Shu's_Lover, what is your favorite snack (could be chips, candy, etc etc).

Razgriz

Acetaminophen
Years
TWIDRAGON> Favorite musicians/artists/bands? Favorite song by them?

musicians it would be Bruce Dickinson, Dio, Paul Gilbert, Billy Sheehan, Mike Portnoy and KIko Loureiro

band.. Iron Maiden, Megadeth, Dream Theater!

^what do you drink for breakfast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back