• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the member above you! [v.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magdalena~

Feel the hnnnnggg
Years
What's your favourite ghost-type Pokémon?
What does your name and user title come from
Since you already asked what my username means, I'll assume you mean how did I come up with it.
I tried to register with the name "Cupcake~" but it was already taken. So I searched alternatives. When I found out the Spanish word for cupcake was Magdalena, I realised that's like a million times better and also sounds like my real life name. PERFECT.
My usertitle means nothing as far as I know. It's from a song and I thought it sounded funny. xD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
^Whats your favorite kind of fashion style? Why? Any examples? (I have a guilty interest in types of fashion :x )

Haha oh I'm gonna like you lol.

Seriously though, one of my personal favorite styles would have to be low cut jeans which can be blue, green, or black, a mostly plain gray, black, or white t-shirt with some sort of artwork done on it but not too much, and either a halfway zipped up jacket or hoodie with a necklace or 2 hanging down. Also sometimes a small black or gray beanie hat with white or black sneakers to top it all off lol. I call it the Niko Claude look lol.

Favorite kind of candy?

TwiDragon

The fun shawl be doubled!
Years
Skittles <3

Also, it wasn't the question, but my favorite type of fashion for myself is either anything in the gothic scene or in the alternative/punk scene. I also have an intrest in gijinkas and cosplay which is a form of fashion.

Is there any voice actor that was horrible in your opinion

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Lol nice.

Well the voice of Maxie in the Pokemon anime was certainly ear grating to say the very least lol but that's just what came to mind.

What's the scariest video game you ever played?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Hmm maybe a fighting/psychic type that resembles a worn down puppet of some kind that would have came from another dimension like Giratina and is known to be the creator of all dimensions, maybe a name like Morgadda but that's all from the top of my head lol.

Did you think Haxorus' given name was a tad obvious to people asking if it was ever hacked or not?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
3,2,5,1,4 lol. From favorite to least favorite there btw.

Who do you think is the strongest champion in the games?

TwiDragon

Years
Gary

^Oh goodie, you picked up a "Make your own question card". I'm too tired to think of something :X
Uh favorite fruit? XD

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Whats your favorite human in the Pokemon games.
Dang, there's a lot I like... but I'd have to go for Miror B in Colosseum/XD, just because he's such a unique character. I mean, a guy with a giant Pokeball-themed afro who dances, has the best theme musics in Pokemon imo and an army of Ludicolo is pretty hard to beat. =p

Xulek, what is your favourite colour?

TwiDragon

Years
Okay who was the most annoying kid to you back in school?

This kid named Ian. He's the only guy I actually 100% hate. He came to my house once when we were some what friends. He insulted my mother, killed my cat, and broke my trampoline. He's rude, and just an awful person to be around.

^Do you have any pets?> Who

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back