• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA ask the QUEEN IN THE NORTH anything

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Can I call you erik? Because sometimes on Discord I almost do it because username but I correct myself.

Who is your favorite user to bully?

Years
  • whats jasper doing
    as of a few minutes ago was sitting on the window ledge in our bathroom watching the outside. i took a photo of him yawning
    ws6c2ZB.jpg

who is someone u wanna see in concert
    britney jean spears
    Can I call you erik? Because sometimes on Discord I almost do it because username but I correct myself.

Who is your favorite user to bully?
    i prefer tyler, but erik is ok :(
    i have never bullied anyone ever in my entire life

I can answer that one for him and say Aaron
    i don't even know an aaron!
    why are you so gay
    Spoiler:

Do you like memes??
    yes of course i love a good me-me

Last edited:
    Years
  • are you an admin of Team Rocket?
    nah i just thought archer's design in lgpe looked cool! it was intended to be a temporary thing, and then Tara made the pink-version of him when I got admin'd here.

so....I'm going to keep indefinitely lmao. I think it looks cool. I might change eventually tho.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • as of a few minutes ago was sitting on the window ledge in our bathroom watching the outside. i took a photo of him yawning
    ws6c2ZB.jpg
    im love

nah i just thought archer's design in lgpe looked cool! it was intended to be a temporary thing, and then Tara made the pink-version of him when I got admin'd here.

so....I'm going to keep indefinitely lmao. I think it looks cool. I might change eventually tho.
    someone on my TL has that same avatar but, you know, not pink, and every time I'm like "what's wrong with it" bc i'm so used to yours now

Back