• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Assassin's Creed II

Years
  • I'm assuming the third game will just be Desmond in the current world since he's got all the makings of an assassin now, thanks to the bleeding effect. (Or well, all the makings of a 1500s assassin... I assume he'll need at least SOME training in modern weaponry. xD)
    Two things on this I've been thinking about:

-Plot/Character: Prior to AC2, I believed the same: Desmond would be assassin numero uno, and it would be set in a major city like maybe New York (lol, Spiderman, much?) or some other large city. But, at the end of AC2, they mention digging through more memories, so there might be a mixture of both Desmond and another ancestor. But gawd, I hope we get to seriously play as Desmond in AC3. They've teased us long enough.

-Weapons: I'm hoping for dual hidden blades and a silenced gun. <3 I'm used to my second hidden blade now; taking it away would kill me.
    I vaguely remember 300 or 400th century Japan or China being mentioned in the first game... or maybe I'm making the dates up but I'm pretty sure some East Asian country was alluded to.
    *copypaste*

[S-HIGHLIGHT]Q. What is Yonaguni?
    A. Yonaguni is the westernmost island in Japan, and a likely setting for the next game (or at least part of it). It is widely believed that an ancient and advanced civilisation once lived on Yonaguni, and that they suffered a similar fate to Atlantis' people. Buildings found submerged around Yonaguni predate any other known buildings in the world, so expect any Japanese ancestor tales to take place before Assassin's Creed 1
    [/S-HIGHLIGHT]

Assassin's Creed II

https://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=175552

If you're asking me, I think the city we saw in "The Truth" WAS Yonaguni, but that's just me and my not-so-credible ideas.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • ...the original AC was set in the Middle East. o_O
    it had an English feel to it shut up ;o;

I hope you get better clothes if you are Desmond because they probably stink since he hasn't showered or changed clothes since the first AC. :[

Years
  • I hope you get better clothes if you are Desmond because they probably stink since he hasn't showered or changed clothes since the first AC. :[
    Yeah, and maybe that "cabin up north" will have a bathroom! ;o; But yeah, if we end up playing as Desmond, I'm sure you'll have clothing options, just like how Ezio can change his armor.

Oh, and another idea I'm praying for: In AC1, Desmond mentioned he had a motorcycle license! :cool: Motorcycle = the horse of the future. :D

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • Has anyone ever watched Assassins Creed Lineage yet? You can watch it on youtube and it pretty much a small prequel to ACII. Ive beaten the game already but im still missing about 8-10 achievements and im too lazy to finish getting them.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I watched the first episode shortly after it came out but haven't gone to watch the others yet because... well, the game came out. XD; Also I keep going "oh I don't want to waste bandwidth and not end up watching it once it loads..." except I'm pretty sure that's not really an issue. OH WELL.

Sometime this week I'll get to it. ;_;

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    If they keep continuing in the direction they're going, France during the Revolution would make sense. I really hope they take us there in the third one. Can't say I want Japan/China much... just feels too cliche. Plus that Yonaguni thing doesn't mean anything. The AC team mentioned previously that there weren't any clues as to where the sequel was going to take place.

Playing only as Desmond in the next one wouldn't make much sense as it really wouldn't be very "assassin's creed-ish". It needs some sort of time travel-type thing. I can see them making half of the game in the past and the second half taking place during Desmond's time period.

Just my thoughts on a sequel. :P

Years
  • Read if you've completed otherwise might be spoilers.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Read if you've completed otherwise might be spoilers.

Spoiler:
    Simple solution:

Spoiler:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I just got the gun from Leonardo and I only have three codex pages left, which I think is cool. XD I've also only got one more assassin's tomb to enter, so I'm gunna do those tonight and get Altair's armor. :>

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Altair's armour I thought was easy to get. i got it during DNA sequence 8. I have completed the game now and have 51 feathers. I plan to finish them off soon. then get the last 2 trophies I need for platinum. All I need is the sweep 5 people, collect all feathers, wear auditory cape in every city and 1 more as far as I remember.

Years
  • Completed the main storyline a few days ago, thought that the guy at the end was way too easy.

I should probably do some assassin's tombs.
    Honestly, the last boss in this game is a joke.
    Spoiler:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I didn't care much. It was a pretty thrilling ending, either way. I thought the part with Desmond was the best and I wish there was more with him. He's got a really cool combo-kill style. XD

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Got my platinum trophy on this game last night. Only thing left for me to do is get all the treasures and secret locations.

Back