• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Associate yourself with an anime character

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystical Mewtwo

Or MM2 for lazy typers
Years
  • Ahh, i can hear it in the mornings...

"100mar (or whatever your real name is), dong 4get to change your you-know-whats!" :laugh:

I think im a little like brock from pokemon. Is wise and is a good friend, but is girl crazy. Not quite as crazy as brock, but pritty girl crazy.

*sees a picture of nurse joy on PC*

scuz me...

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
  • I'd have to say I'm Mint for Tokyo Mew Mew... I'm pretty passive... but then you've got my weird humor so I'd have to be... -racks her brain- Ack! I don't know... I'm like Bellandy from Ah! Megami-sama! cos I'm calm and serene but oy...I dunno...

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • Blaine said:
    I'd have to say I'm Mint for Tokyo Mew Mew... I'm pretty passive... but then you've got my weird humor so I'd have to be... -racks her brain- Ack! I don't know... I'm like Bellandy from Ah! Megami-sama! cos I'm calm and serene but oy...I dunno...

Hey! I'm alot like Mint too. n.n() I didn't really consider that before...() I have a friend who acts like Pudding, so we like to call her monkey. n.n()

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I'm also a lot like Bianca from Pokemon Heroes. ^_^ She loves drawing and is an artist like me, plus she's really nice.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • I'm like Shinji, mountain of issues.

J/K

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • Mystical Mewtwo said:
    Ahh, i can hear it in the mornings...

"100mar (or whatever your real name is), dong 4get to change your you-know-whats!" :laugh:

I think im a little like brock from pokemon. Is wise and is a good friend, but is girl crazy. Not quite as crazy as brock, but pritty girl crazy.

*sees a picture of nurse joy on PC*

scuz me...
    Huh?....no!!
    .......well not all the time hehe.....just kidding!
    I know enough to do that hehe.

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • I'm not like any anime characters, but if Japanese videogames aren't considered animes, than I'm going to go insane.
    I'm rather like Paine from Final Fantasy X-2. "She's not the talkative type," as Yuna says, and neither am I. She has a sword...Yeah...I'm definitely Paine...

Last edited:

Rifted

Let's positive thinking!
    Years
  • I don't count videogames as anime. :o *gets shot*

Anyways, even though I haven't watched a lot of anime, I think I'm sort of like Kaname from Full Metal Panic. She can be bossy and loud at times and likes to hit on guys (literally...like over the head with a giant fan)...but she can be intelligent, responsible, quick-thinking, sensitive, and all that jazz. ^^;

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2013
    I really dont know what anime charactor i act like but i would like to be Sephiroth the person in my avatar he is the final boss in finalfantasy7.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Err, this topic is quite old. Please make a new one if you wish to continue discussion. ^_^;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back