• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Astra Story ★ OOC

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    So team Trust is full already. Should be a sweet team!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Sonata and Fairy, wanna be team Wild with me then? It's just names haha

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    So for Team Trust we have Gavdielle, Team Wild, we have Timashen, and for Team Rocket pchooooo, we have Adryelio... Hmm seems interesting

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yeah, I'm just traveling this weekend. I'll be hoMe tonight.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Apparently we didn't start. I'm so sorry guys, I've been so hyped for this RP and really wanted it to be a fun way for us to endure the gigamegapause. But I obviously don't have time to do this. I'm even quitting PC staff because I feel like a bad RP mod, haha..... :'(

I'd be very happy if one or several of you wanted to take over and lead the RP anyways, maybe I'll tell you my tiny ideas for "plot" or maybe you'll freebase a simple SBURB plot. I'd read it! I'd even comment, likely. I just can't stand promising things that I can't keep anymore.

pls forgive me <3

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    Apparently we didn't start. I'm so sorry guys, I've been so hyped for this RP and really wanted it to be a fun way for us to endure the gigamegapause. But I obviously don't have time to do this. I'm even quitting PC staff because I feel like a bad RP mod, haha..... :'(

I'd be very happy if one or several of you wanted to take over and lead the RP anyways, maybe I'll tell you my tiny ideas for "plot" or maybe you'll freebase a simple SBURB plot. I'd read it! I'd even comment, likely. I just can't stand promising things that I can't keep anymore.

pls forgive me <3

Astra Story ★ OOC

Astra Story ★ OOC

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I'll see about getting the IC up later today/tomorrow. Anything to put off writing this next giant wall of text for gunpowder. <3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I can die demod happily now.

Best of luck, loves!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I want to, but I don't have time to write long posts, as you might have noticed from the time it took me to write an SU o.O perhaps I can guest-play as carapacians or something though c:

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    The final sign up... I really hope this isn't awful.
    I'm looking forward to playing!

Name: Evelyn Lockwood
    Theme song: Afraid of the Darko
    Appearance: A somewhat short girl, Evelyn has pale skin, green eyes, and an innocent face that belies her grim thoughts. She has long, black hair that she usually leaves undone in a mess down her back. She has three piercings in each ear and small one on te right side of her nose. Not caring much for make up, she usually only applies a bit of eyeliner and calls it a day. She likes to paint her nails black, but has been known to paint them a dark purple before too.

For clothing, Evelyn isn't very picky. Normally she just throws on a pair of black jeans and a black tank top (sometimes she will wear dark green or purple though).

Family: Evelyn has lived with her Aunt since she was 7, but due to her job she isn't around much and Evelyn ends up spending a lot of time alone at home.
    Home: (i'll replace this with a picture in a little bit!)
    Personality: Evelyn has a bit of a dark outlook on life. Ever since a certain incident when she was young, she is obsessed with understanding death and diseases. Because of her obsession with death she tends to come off as somewhat creepy, and she doesn't have very many friends as a result. Because she's had so few friends, Evelyn cherishes the ones she has and she does her best to warn them of the dangers they face everyday.
    Eveyln can be somewhat of a broody girl, and when she's feeling down she likes to read books as a way to forget worries. Unfortunately this usually has the opposite effect considering the majority of her books are dark fantasy. Her (only somewhat secret) fascination of dark fantasy has made her somewhat fascinated with vampires, and she may or may not want to be one one day.
    History: Evelyn is rather tight-lipped about her past, mostly because she'd rather not talk about it. The only things she will say about it are that she never knew her father, and her mother died when she was young.

Preferred class: Seer, as Evelyn is one that desires to understand as much as she can.
    Preferred aspect: Doom, as Evelyn seeks to fully understand death.
    Chumhandle: virulentErudite (#301934) (dark purple)
    LAND: Land of Sunshine and Smiles (LOSAS)
    Denizen: Demeter
    Consorts: Friendly, farming Halflings
    Dream moon: Derse

Strife Specibus: Bookkind and Knifekind

Please have mercy, this is my first RP.

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    So we've got 10 characters now, so Team Rocket is blasting off into nonexistence. Team Wild and Team Trust will now be the two groups. So if those in Team Rocket would split themselves into the other two teams then HM can take up the final open spot. Looks great. I'm getting ready to edit Hopeless into the OP for the IC thread and then I'm going to submit it and get this party started. Team Rocket has about two days to assign themselves to one of the groups before I'll randomly place them in one or the other.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
    Years
    I'll take Team Trust. Anyway, if it's 10, wouldn't that mean Rika's still in? tfw you so out of the loop it hurts

Name: Ryan Grove

<snip>

Consorts: Turtles. Lots of em'.

Name: Evelyn Lockwood

<snip>

Consorts: Turtles of all breeds

I'm pretty sure that consorts tend to be different all around but I'm totally cool with this, jsyk.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I'll take Team Trust. Anyway, if it's 10, wouldn't that mean Rika's still in? tfw you so out of the loop it hurts

I'm pretty sure that consorts tend to be different all around but I'm totally cool with this, jsyk.

I didn't even notice the turtle thing. Turtles and Tortoises are different enough that that could work if Lost wanted to change. Because like, if for some reason you or lost brought one of your turtles to the other's land then that would most likely only have consequences. And I'll be taking over Rika's character for the time being. When she decides that she's ready to come back... well, we'll get to that down the line.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I can totally change the turtles thing, it's not really an issue. Kinda just a semi-joke that I was making anyway.

EDIT: I have changed it.

Last edited:
    Back