• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Asuna/Flannery Fan Club

Which episode did you like better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
  • Well hopefully me sending the Japanese ones to you works.
    Man someone gave me rep and said they love me O_O

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
  • totodile said:
    Well hopefully me sending the Japanese ones to you works.
    Man someone gave me rep and said they love me O_O
    whoa that's scary! O.o I got a pm from someone sayin they love me & they think i'm sexy =.=; i waz scared anyways yea i can't wait till the flannery eppys just lookin at the pics makes it look good *espacially ash*

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Gardevoir352 said:
    whoa that's scary! O.o I got a pm from someone sayin they love me & they think i'm sexy =.=; i waz scared anyways yea i can't wait till the flannery eppys just lookin at the pics makes it look good *espacially ash*
    He looks even better in the battle with Winona...

On topic

Asuna/Flannery Fan Club

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • PiroMunkie said:
    And you were asking what club has gotten the most posts in three days. I think the Girls Club most likely had more than this.
    I said that on the last page Piro. XD

Coolman said:
    Cool btw how do i make a club thing like a: Clubs im in.
    Well some clubs have little buttons you can put in your sig to say you are in that club. As far as I know this one don't (I could make one of them real quick).

Coolman

Loner
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2004
    ok

You could?! Cool do u think u could make one please. I mean if its alright with DG

I was asking Arcanine if he could make it

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back