• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<>< August Daily Chit-Chat ><>

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    It takes about four years for light to travel to the nearest star. So we're going to have a hard time exploring the universe.
    8.3 minutes for sunlight to reach earth and 4 years is only for the closest star to earth. On average, a star's light can take anywhere from 8,000 to 20,000 years, that's for stars in our galaxy, for those that aren't, it can take up to five million years. I remember my teacher in the 5th grade saying that at any given time, at least a quarter of the stars in the sky have long since died and the light is just now reaching us, sorta like looking in the past or something.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    you guys remind me of like, when a new person moves into town and gets picked on because no one knows the person at all...
    oh onto the "topic".. i think that she should send her pic to someone she trusts and get them to give thier opinion..

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    the person who asked me out didnt know me well.

Didn't know you well, but it's not like you were a complete stranger to them.
    And out of everyone that you know in life you're basing this on two people's comments?

Why don't you compare those who -do- think you're sexy, to those who -don't-?
    Could be that you're disregarding everyone that says otherwise~

I'm not saying you aren't. But I think this is quite a bias comment if you only base it on two people's comments.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    i have already gotten an opinion. from my ex-girlfriend and someone who asked me out thank you.
    Just take it out of your sig already, we aren't the people that asked you out and don't a crap if you think you're sexy. And if you can't show us a picture then don't brag about how sexy you are.

ms.different

New Trainer Of All Pokemon
    Years
    okay...lets see...eddie, ellie, kayla, jojo, cody, neil, zuleika, and, sara think i am. you guys have no clue, and, everyone else hasnt thought about it. it dont matteranyway. its my opinion so lay off it please.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Just take it out of your sig already, we aren't the people that asked you out and don't a crap if you think you're sexy. And if you can't show us a picture then don't brag about how sexy you are.

Matt, you can't make someone take it out of their sig unless it's against the rules~
    @@ Just ignore it.

I find that people who brag about it are narcissistic, and.. that really shows in someone's personality.

So just because you might -look- sexy. Doesn't mean you -ARE- sexy.

That's what you must remember~

ms.different

New Trainer Of All Pokemon
    Years
    well, i didnt even bring this up, so dont blame me. i have fun saying you know im sexy its for fun like john does. i do really think i am though. i have fun just saying im not conceited, im just honest.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back