• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<>< August Daily Chit-Chat ><>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAMN IT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    They can't kill off SG-1..... I am so messed up right now that it's not funny.... They can't, they can't get rid of SG-1.......
    Reading that article, it was getting really bad ratings. 9.5 is the average for a show like that, 1.4 is like...really bad. o_o

...at least Atlantis is still there? Oo;

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAMN IT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    They can't kill off SG-1..... I am so messed up right now that it's not funny.... They can't, they can't get rid of SG-1.......

I've never watched it, but I agree, it's just wrong. T__T

apparently Pluto lost its planetary status again. That messed up my day, too. ):

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Frankly, I'm more concerned about SG-1's imminent cancellation than Pluto's planetary status (or lack thereof).

Right after they aired the 200th episode, and on my birthday, too... ;;

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Frankly, I'm more concerned about SG-1's imminent cancellation than Pluto's planetary status (or lack thereof).

Right after they aired the 200th episode, and on my birthday, too... ;;

That must suck. =<

I've never watched it, but I agree, it's just wrong. T__T

apparently Pluto lost its planetary status again. That messed up my day, too. ):

I liked it...I just never had the time to watch it. =/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back