• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

August predictions

Years
  • In 2013 we got the reveal of Mega Kangaskhan, in 2014 we got Mega Slowbro, 2015 was when we got the trailer for the Wii U port of Pokkén Tournament and we got Crabrawler revealed in 2016. This is how it's been for the recent Worlds. There has been speculation for news on the 18th which would coincide with Worlds and there is going to be some more mystery merchandise that will be unveiled on the 31st.

Years
  • As Pokestar said, we have had news dropping at World Championships events in past years, such as the Mega Evolutions for Kangaskhan, Audino and Slowbro, and last year had Crabrawler revealed. It's pretty certain that based on this pattern that we should be getting new info around then.

Foreigner55

Most definetly a chicken nugget
    Years
  • I am glad we did not get sinnoh remakes. ORAS is on the 3DS so it makes no sense to have another remake on same handheld. Also i don't think the fans deserve sinnoh remake if they are gonna constantly complain about everything GF does. Getting USUM instead is the better choice that i am glad GF made.

I'm not saying I hate the idea of USUM I'm just saying that I'm tired of sinnoh confirmed memes. Now that I think about it: game freak should skip sinnoh remakes altogether too mess with us. Straight on to gen 5 remakes. Nah I'm just kidding. Although that would make a great April fools prank.

Years
  • Just give us something and make it dry over this drought of no news

We only just had that Lycanroc form getting revealed a week ago, so be patient. We'll be sure to get more news since the World Championships are soon and there's usually a piece of news to expect around that time.

WingsofBliss

Flies with the wind.
    Years
  • Since the English site already has Dusk Lycanroc info, I'm wondering if we'll get something completely new at Worlds. I just don't really see them doing repeat info that's getting plenty of attention enough as it is, but I could be wrong.

Years
  • Since the English site already has Dusk Lycanroc info, I'm wondering if we'll get something completely new at Worlds. I just don't really see them doing repeat info that's getting plenty of attention enough as it is, but I could be wrong.

I guess we'll just have to accept we won't get an English version of the Dusk Form trailer, unless if it's added onto the new info that the World Championships may reveal.

clbgolden

Swampert Fan
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2019
    Just a reminder that the Worlds Opening Ceromony is tomorrow, and probably the last chance for any more news this month.

Alexander18

Banned
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 29, 2017
    I would not count on worlds having news. Even from past experiences i wouldn't count on it. I can just imagine getting nothing and we get stuck with just Dusk Lycanroc for this month.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    I would not count on worlds having news. Even from past experiences i wouldn't count on it. I can just imagine getting nothing and we get stuck with just Dusk Lycanroc for this month.

What makes you so sure that we're not gonna get any news? This is all speculation. We're just hoping for news because there hasn't been much yet.

Anyways I'm not expecting to see an english dusk lycanroc trailer. They usually post their trailers to youtube, and pretty much everyone who's been to youtube has seen it already.

Alexander18

Banned
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 29, 2017
    What makes you so sure that we're not gonna get any news? This is all speculation. We're just hoping for news because there hasn't been much yet.

Anyways I'm not expecting to see an english dusk lycanroc trailer. They usually post their trailers to youtube, and pretty much everyone who's been to youtube has seen it already.
    I don't know. Probably they want to keep up suspense until game release. I started expecting less news to avoid disappointment. Better that way for me.

Years
  • gameinformer mentioned in their reddit AMA earlier they would be putting out an article about a new feature for USUM tommorow.

I'm guessing it'll be the same thing that'll be revealed at worlds, but who knows. We could have two things revealed

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    gameinformer mentioned in their reddit AMA earlier they would be putting out an article about a new feature for USUM tommorow.

I'm guessing it'll be the same thing that'll be revealed at worlds, but who knows. We could have two things revealed
    Hopefully we get something new, even if it's just screenshots or something.
    Edit: the fact they specifically stated it would be a feature makes me think it won't be related to lycanroc or anything like that.

Alexander18

Banned
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 29, 2017
    I wouldn't buy too much into that. Things have been known to be overhyped. I am not sure about this new feature.

Back