• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Aura Guardians* Lucario/Riolu Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 19, 2012
Thank you very much! The image I had earlier was done by a friend, the current image I did last night. Her name is Vira, I could go into detail about her but Im sure it would bore you guys haha ^^

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Thank you very much! The image I had earlier was done by a friend, the current image I did last night. Her name is Vira, I could go into detail about her but Im sure it would bore you guys haha ^^
You could explain in detail if you want, I don't mind, and i'm sure the rest of the club doesn't either, so go ahead. :D

Pokemon Master N

Champion Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2012
Hey @OokamiReki, change my Lucario to:
lucario.png

Its name will be: Sprlucario
Its got alot of history and if youve been on Neoseeker before for at least 5 weeks all will be revealed ;)

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
@ Pokemon Master N
I updated your sprite. I never go on Neoseeker, so I wouldn't know.

@ PokemonLady
The last topic was "
How would you want to start your New Years off with your Lucario/Riolu partner? (Assuming everyone lived in a world of Pokemon)". I have not decided on a new topic yet, but i'll get to it.

On another note, i'm thinking of adding a "Current Topics" list to the main page, that way everyone can easily see what the topics are without browsing through the pages looking for them. Should I?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 19, 2012
I think that would be a lovely idea :)

Right then, for all those intrested Ill do a quick version of her story:

Vira was born into captivity as a normal looking Riolu. She was one of the many pokemon that were being bred to be put under a series of tests and alterations in a Team Rocket lab that was designed to create ultimate pokemon of superior strength, speed, agility and stamina. Many of these tests failed with disasterous results but for a select few, Vira included, they managed to pull through and survive the testings though not left unaltered. Due to the changes she had gone through in the test tubes and during her forced evolution her body had been stained by the green liquids she floated in. The main wire system that was hooked into her body left a mark as well, directly on the back of her neck which remains hidden by her team scarf. Vira has known nothing else but her home in the lab and feels the people and pokemon here are her family, she has been sent on multiple missions since her final series of tests and all have been successful.
~ end

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years

Vira was born into captivity as a normal looking Riolu. She was one of the many pokemon that were being bred to be put under a series of tests and alterations in a Team Rocket lab that was designed to create ultimate pokemon of superior strength, speed, agility and stamina. Many of these tests failed with disasterous results but for a select few, Vira included, they managed to pull through and survive the testings though not left unaltered. Due to the changes she had gone through in the test tubes and during her forced evolution her body had been stained by the green liquids she floated in. The main wire system that was hooked into her body left a mark as well, directly on the back of her neck which remains hidden by her team scarf. Vira has known nothing else but her home in the lab and feels the people and pokemon here are her family, she has been sent on multiple missions since her final series of tests and all have been successful.
~ end
That is actually really interesting. Thanks for bringing that up with the club! That could also make a great story too by the way. ;)

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019

~ end
it is really interesting!! :)

357005.jpg

Last edited:

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Of course you can join! Anyone can as long as they submit an application.

Cosmoton8 your application has been accepted, welcome to the club!

If you could travel to any region with your Lucario/Riolu, where would you go and why? (EX: Sinnoh, etc)

I would probably go visit Johto (I think I spelled it correctly) just because it's where the classic pokemon series takes place at, and I think it would be an interesting place to travel to.

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
If you could travel to any region with your Lucario/Riolu, where would you go and why? (EX: Sinnoh, etc)

Sinnoh, because it's my favorite region and has most of my favorite Pokemon in it.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Well, no one added to the story yet. So far it's only been me, and I had to figure out where I last left off at... But anyways, i'll continue the story:
---------
Luca and I followed Onix deeper into the cave, and as we were walking, the cave started to shake.

"Is something after us again? Why is the cave shaking?" Luca shouted.

"The guardian of this cave is aware of our presence, and is merely trying to scare us away. Do not worry, we will continue forward." Onix said.

"Guardian? What are you talking about?" Luca asked.

"You mean you have not heard of the legendary tale of this cave? Well, allow me to explain, but please stay close, this fog is thick now and I don't want anyone getting lost. Anyways, there was a tale of a legendary Pokemon that used to guard this town, and all of it's inhabitants. In order for the town to be protected, the villagers had to offer food and other valuables to the shrine to please the guardian, and every week there would be a ceremony in the town to worship the legendary Pokemon and offer goods. Well, one day the village was threatened, and needed assistance from their town's guardian, so on the day of the ceremony, they offered all of the best goods the town had, but the guardian never appeared. Then the next day, the village was attacked and burned down, and all that was left, was the remains of the cave, that was destroyed during the invasion. Many years later, a entrepreneur stumbled upon the destroyed town and decided to rebuild it, thus turning it into the town it is now, Regi Town." Onix answered.

"Why is it called Regi town?" Luca asked again.

"It was because the guardian was one of the legendary Regi pokemon, Regirock. Still to this day, no one knows exactly why it disappeared, but the legendary Pokemon in this cave is not Regirock, if you are wondering." Onix answered.

"Then who is it?" I asked.

"That, I cannot answer for you. I have not seen the guardian before, but I have felt it's presence whenever I entered the cave. You see, I used to be an assistant in carrying out ore and other materials, but every time I entered the cave, I sensed a powerful Pokemon dwelling deep within the ground." Onix answered.

We continued forward and entered an area that looked like an abandoned mine.

"I am sorry, but I cannot go any farther, you will have to go on your own from here. My head still hurts, and I had enough trouble trying to walk forward..." Onix said.

"Don't worry, we understand. Thanks for the help earlier, we would have gotten lost if you didn't guide us. The fog is still around, but it is not as thick, so we can see clearly enough." Reki answered.

"Be careful, the guardian of this cave does not like trespassers, and good luck to the both of you, I will meet you outside the cave when you are done." Onix said, turning around and slowly going to the exit of the cave.

"I guess it's just us now again. Come on let's continue forward." Luca said

I followed behind Luca, and we walked forward until we saw the ground end into the abyss, with only the railings of the mine carts extending forward into the mist.

"Great... It's too far to jump, and walking on the railings is too dangerous. There has to be some other way we can get across!" Luca said, looking around for a way to get through.

I stopped to examine our surroundings again, and I found a room with mine carts that were activated by a switch.

"Luca! There is a room behind us that has some mine carts in it. I think there is a switch that activates them too, and we can use that to get across!" I replied.

"Okay, that sounds like it will work." Luca said.

We ran to the back room, where we saw lots of dusty mine carts on what appeared to be rotating platforms, and near them was a switch that appeared to operate them.

Luca ran up to the switch and tried to use it, but there was no power supplied to it.

"How are we supposed to use this if there is no power? Can you check to see if there is a power switch laying around anywhere?" Luca asked as I checked the cave to see if there was any power switch nearby.

I saw a small room on the upper floor that had a power switch, but the stairs used to get there was broken, and my only option was to jump on the platforms to the second floor to turn on the power.

"Luca. I found the power switch on the second floor but there is one problem... The stairs used to get there is broken, and my only way to the switch is if I jump on the platforms to the top." I said.

"I guess that's our only option right now isn't it? Okay, go for it, just be careful all right?" Luca said.

I proceeded to jump on the first platform, making sure I did not look down into the dark pit below me, I then jumped on the next platform, going on top of the mining cart to get a better jump, then I jumped on the next one. As I jumped on the last platform, I almost slipped and fell, but I managed to prevent myself from slipping.

"Careful! Take it easy Riolu there is no need to rush! I don't want you to get hurt!" Luca shouted.

I then jumped onto the metal railings, and then through the broken window and walked towards the power outlet. I opened the box and flipped the switch, and I saw the room light up, and I heard the platforms starting to move.

"Hey! It's working! Try to come down here now!" Luca shouted.

I jumped out the window and landed on the metal railing on the side, and I saw the platforms moving in a circular motion, occasionally stopping to load or unload a cart or materials. I tried to go down using the staircase, but it was broken, and there was no way I would be able to use it without falling down. That left me with one option, to jump on the platforms and carefully navigate to the bottom without getting hit by anything, whether it's the carts or the materials being loaded onto the cart.

I saw a platform move and stand still, and that was my cue to jump, so I did, and landed safely inside the mining cart full of ore. I jumped out, and jumped on the second platform that did not have a cart. I looked down and jumped inside the next platform with a cart, and just as I was about to get out, I heard something and when I looked up, I saw a conveyor belt dropping ore on me. I tried to get out, but the ore piled down against me and I was almost trapped on the bottom of the mining cart.

"Riolu!" Luca said as he jumped on a platform.

I managed to get out, but by the time I tried to move again, the cart tipped over, and I fell out of it. Luca jumped on the platform below me, and managed to catch me just in time before I fell. Then he jumped on the ground and looked at me.

"Please don't scare me like that. I didn't want you getting hurt remember?" Luca said, hugging me as I did the same.

"I'm sorry. I tried to get down but I kind of got stuck. I'll be more careful next time." I replied.

"It's not your fault, it this stupid mineshaft that did it, don't worry. Now, let's get a cart moving so we can get to the other side to where that guardian Pokemon is probably at." Luca said, pressing a switch and placing me on the floor.

I saw a mine cart come down from a smaller platform, and it was empty. Luca then pressed another button, and the cart moved to where we were and stood in place.

"It looks like this cart will only move if we press this green button. Let's get in the cart, and i'll press it, but make sure you hold on to the sides of the cart okay?" Luca said as we both got into the mining cart and he pressed the green button.

The cart started to move forward, and slowly started picking up speed. We eventually went over the hole in the ground that we were at earlier without any problems, but then as we got to the other side, the cart started picking up speed, and we found ourselves literally in for a roller coaster ride. The cart twisted and turned and went in all sorts of directions, going deeper inside the cave. We both held on to the cart, and eventually we entered a giant room with waterfalls, but the railing in front of us was cut off, and we were suspended a good few feet in the air. The room had no fog in it, and everything was clear, the main sound you heard was the waterfalls, and it was surprising how all of this was inside a cave, a mining cave! Down below was a lake that seemed to sparkle and glisten in the dark, but there was a hole in the ceiling, that illuminated the area and shined brightly on the small ground below us that seemed to have a spring surrounded by water, and a giant door in front of it. The place seemed to have a sort of magical feeling to it.

"This isn't going to end well... Hey! There is a lake below us! Hold on to the cart Riolu!" Luca shouted as the cart fell off the railings. We both tried to hold on to the cart, but we couldn't and we both fell into the lake below...

olih

Who says you can't go home?
Years
*gasp* Cliffhanger! Anyways, sorry for not continuing the story; I've been somewhat busy lately ^_^;

By the way, your writing is good! I really enjoy reading it :)

----

Air whooshed past us in the indomitable rush of freefall. Squeezing my eyes shut, I gripped the sides of the cart with all I had, gritting my teeth as my paws began to ache. Luca's tense form beside me was shaking.

"We're going to be all right..."

"How do you know?! We're falling!" He screamed at me.

"I have an idea." Saying those words even before I could think of anything, I was starting to get panicked. It hadn't really hit me before that we were falling. We were going to... to... "I have an idea!" Shouting to myself as well as to Luca, and grimacing at what I was going to have to do, I carefully went over the plan that had flashed to me at just the right moment. Opening my eyes, I saw the lake far below, churning and boiling like a massive pool of black. It didn't look so magical now, but that would definitely depend on the viewpoint. The gravity heaving me down was pulling at my stomach, and I swallowed a dizzying wave of nausea back.

"Ehh..."

Looking at him, I realized that Luca was shaking, badly. His fingers clenched the sides of the cart so hard I feared they would fall off, and his eyes were closed so tightly I doubted he could see anything but stars.

"Luca... I can save us!"

Without opening his eyes, still, Luca turned to me. His mouth moved silently, then he managed to croak out a simple, "Please."

Unsettled by the obvious fear of my master—no, friend—I stared determinedly at the edge of the cart. Falling to one's doom could reduce even the strongest to a quivering wreck of fear... But I couldn't let it get to me. I had to be certain, had to convince myself, that this would work. Otherwise, I wouldn't have the fortitude to go on. And that would be the only failure.

Not even a simple 'Luca, you're my best friend' could do. Saying something like that would be accepting the possibility that all would not go well. Not at all.

Clenching the rim even harder with my paws, I found focus in the pain. Somewhere deep inside of me, I called up an ancient power, one that ran loose in the back of my mind, but still held behind walls. If that was not so, these psychic powers would have invaded and controlled my entire being a long time ago.

Flashing my eyes open once more, not having realized that I had closed them, I saw the lake much closer than I liked. This sudden shock jolted through me and made the powers surge. Excruciating... To shape this amount mental power into one massive blob of energy took so much will... So... much...

But... I couldn't give up! Ever... Letting out a short, high pitched yelp that I didn't even have the strength to feel embarrassed for, I directed my psychic powers around the cart. What looked like a pink cloud from what I could see in my mind wrapped itself around the object, testing it, feeling it.

"I don't have time for this!" I growled. Even though I wasn't a psychic, I still had some psychic powers; all Riolu and Lucario did. It was what enabled me to talk to Luca.

Heaving my head upwards for emphasis, and to help, or something—it didn't matter, nothing did now except for...

Forces far beyond my comprehension yanked the cart upwards, and I flew out. Managing to snap my jaws onto the side of the cart, I slowly opened my eyes, panting fiercely. Yes. A dark pink cloud hovered around the cart, holding it up. I thought it had yanked it upwards, because the cart had stopped so suddenly. I was... holding it aloft. With my mind.

The sheer awesomeness of it astounded me. Feeling a heavy thump beside me, I snapped my head around to look, but had to spend extra effort to do so. My entire body was extremely heavy, and I strained to move.

Luca was slumped beside me; he instantaneously shot up once he had landed back in the cart (he had also flew out, due to the sudden stop), scanned around rapidly, and exclaimed, "What... what... happened?" His voice was dry, as if it had been rasped over rocks.

Grinning wearily, I merely stared at him, not even having the power to say to him what was going on.

For a few minutes, the sound of my panting resonated through the air. Finally, I wheezed, "I can't... keep this up... much lo... nger..." Surprised at the unusual deepness of my voice, I merely slumped down, only paying attention to the pink cloud. That was all I could focus on.

"R... Riolu! No... Lucario!"

Eyes widening, I managed to gasp out, "Lucario..."

I had evolved.

"I'm so proud of you... We've come all this way... And now you've saved our life!" A truly heartfelt grin broke across Luca's face, and I smiled back weakly in return.

"Thank... you. But... can't hold on... much longer."

"Oh." Luca looked like he thought himself an idiot. "I'm so sorry!" He almost squeaked. Frantically looking around, he grasped the sides of the cart, as if he could lift it up himself. Then, he peered over the edge. "We're inches from the water," he informed me. The only land was the high cliff walls on either side, and I did not have enough strength to lift us up that far. "No... We've come all this way..."

I was so tired; every limb felt dead, even my brain felt sleepy; I couldn't comprehend what that meant, and I didn't try to.

A warm, calm feeling enveloped me, and I could feel the weight of the massive strain gently being eased off of me. Letting out a content sigh, I was about to close my eyes and lose myself to the blackness when a voice of immediate, unbowing power boomed out.

"Welcome."

Snapping up, I sat up straight, lifting my chin in a gesture of respect. It was what this voice commanded, and its assuring tone showed that all was good.

Hearing an astonished gasp from my side, I glanced to Luca to see him staring, openmouthed, at... something. His eyes seemed to grow round, then he quickly snapped his jaw shut, bowing his head. Following where he had been looking, my jaw almost dropped open as well.

There, floating before me, and with a great aura of simple authority, hovered a massive, white creature. Its graceful wings spread out to either side, but they were not flapping; it was holding itself up through psychic powers, which also displayed their worth by enveloping the cart, as I now noticed. This was a real psychic. Its tail was poised in precise curls behind it. Deep, rich blue colored its stomach, and I saw a pair of huge legs. Its neck arched elegantly into a a sharp head. This creature, complete with a calm smile and watching with serene eyes, was a—the

"I am Lugia, Guardian of this place. I grant you passage."

----

Heh, long~ So, Lucario evolved, and the guardian of the cave is Lugia. If anyone does not agree with these events, or had something else in mind, just tell me, and I'll change it ^_^

Last edited:

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
*gasp* Cliffhanger! Anyways, sorry for not continuing the story; I've been somewhat busy lately ^_^;

By the way, your writing is good! I really enjoy reading it :)

Heh, long~ So, Lucario evolved, and the guardian of the cave is Lugia. If anyone does not agree with these events, or had something else in mind, just tell me, and I'll change it ^_^

It's fine to me, I think it goes well with the original story, and besides, I couldn't think of which legendary Pokemon to use as the cave's guardian anyways.

By the way, thanks for the compliment! I don't know why, but i've started writing stories a little more often ever since we started writing stories in this club. I'm not a writer, and I don't like writing, but somehow whenever I write a story, I really get into it, and i'm able to create very wild and creative stories for some reason.

olih

Who says you can't go home?
Years
Alright, thanks ^_^ And yeah, story writing is really fun. I never thought I would get into it, but I randomly decided to start writing a story about my favorite Pokemon characters... And now I write a lot. Writing is an awesome way to let creativity loose~

Oh, also, as for the question of which region I would like to go to with my Lucario... Probably Johto, since it is my favorite region, and I think I would enjoy it there. A lot of Pokemon I find awesome are native to it, and it's a green, peaceful place, which I like.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back