• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

avocado for dummies

Years
    The only time I made a thread here was a while back, before I had months of absences and went by the name of Pave Low, which I'm sure is still more familiar than the name I carry now. I wasn't supposed to keep this name, but I didn't go on PC until after the name change thing ended, so yeah.

Anyway, my name is Lucas and I'm 17 years of age. I've had this account for over 6 years now and I've probably been active for about half that time because, as I've already mentioned, I've had months of absences. I frequent on PC's Battle Server, where I go by the name of Pave Low. I'm always there when I'm on my PC. I only came back from a huge absence recently so I haven't been posting that much, but I plan to do so in several different forums, mainly Video Games. Gaming has always been a huge hobby of mine, ever since I was a teeny little kid who would lock himself in the bathroom so he could play his Gameboy in peace. Aside from gaming, I have an interest in football (or soccer, darn merry cans), astronomy and maths. I'm hoping to study Astrophysics at university and my plan b is to work in finance. In terms of TV, my favourite shows are; Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, Spartacus (the inspiration of my avatar and sig), The Big Bang Theory and I'm also a fan of Friends. Honestly, I find a lot of things interesting and I can engage in a lot of subjects.

That's pretty much all I can think of off the top of my head.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    Why did you choose your current username?

Are avocados your favourite fruit? (If not, what is?)

What is your favourite thing about London? Let's hypothetically say I'm flying all that way to spend 24 hours in London. What should I do?

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    When are you changing back to lucaslucario?

Why did you come back to PC?

How many times does Manaphy need to use Calm Mind before sweeping your team?

Years
    Since you post actively in the Video Games board, what is the best topic you've ever discussed in your history posting there?

Years
    Why did you choose your current username?

Are avocados your favourite fruit? (If not, what is?)

What is your favourite thing about London? Let's hypothetically say I'm flying all that way to spend 24 hours in London. What should I do?
    I don't really know I'f I'm honest haha, I really wanted to change from Pave Low and that's the first thing that popped into my head. I was going to change it back, but didn't do it in time, I'm just gonna have to wait for the next opportunity to do so.

No they are not, in fact I've only ever eaten an avocado once. My favourite fruit; strawberries :3

The shops, I guess. Having lived in London my whole life it isn't anything special anymore, it's busy as heck if you go where everyone else goes but there are quite a few places to vacate yourself. I mean, there is Winter Wonderland and stuff but that's not amazingly exciting if you go there more than once. If you went to London, you'd probably be able to occupy yourself for 24 hours. I'd recommend all the main attractions that everyone goes to when they come to London.

When are you changing back to lucaslucario?

Why did you come back to PC?

How many times does Manaphy need to use Calm Mind before sweeping your team?

Never, even though that username was the most beautiful username to ever grace this site.

Because I missed it a lot and now I'm actually enjoying myself more than I have before :3

Better watch your mouth, Crustos, Chansey is in town.

Years
    Since you post actively in the Video Games board, what is the best topic you've ever discussed in your history posting there?

I don't post as actively as I used to in there, I hang around in Pokemon Gaming now because I play RSE every day, FRLG some days along with DPPt and XY. I should post in VG more than I have been recently tbh, but Pokemon Gaming is a really comfortable place for me to post actively at the moment. But when I was more active in VG, there were quite a few good topics going around. A lot of good debates came out of new console releases, for example the Wii U and 3DS (XL). Also, it was fun when people argued that bad games were good, and then you'd get Spino, TRIFORCE and machomuu come in like "Aww he's thinks CoD is a good game, how cute".

I have a question. Where did you found the name Pave Low?

PS : Better watch your mouth, Crustos, Sub Gyara is in town. Fixed that for you ;)

When I was 11/12 I was a huge, huge Modern Warfare 2 bangout/try hard. 51 Nukes back in the day, 1600 hours, Pave Low's were my favourite killstreak and alas I decided to have my UN as Pave Low.

Naa, I've put Chansey in my team now and it walls Crustos' puny attempts.

EDIT: 3,000th post \o/

Years
    That's great ^^ I loved MW2 too, The last game that I played before my good pc died :(

And, Which was your favorite weapon?

PS : Congrats for the 3000 posts!.

PSS : He haves nightmares with sub Gyara. lol

Normally, I'd go for Silenced TAR w/ Stopping Power and Spas-12 as my secondary. But if I wanted to have fun I'd go for a TAR w/ Noobtube, have Danger Close with a Semtex and RPG as secondary. I'd switch the RPG for a Javelin on some maps like Terminal because if we were playing Domination on Ground War and we had the B and C flags you could shoot a Javelin at A and, as I did a few times, get a 7-in-1 *brushes shoulder*

Years
    whos your favourite player i mario strikers charged football it can be a captain or sidekick

Your grammar is on the level of a braindead toddler, and has made my eyes bleed and my head explode simultaneously while reading it.

lol i hate u mid, not everyones gonna understand this haha

Years
    :(

also how did you find pc when you were 11? what made you join? bla bla

I joined when I was 10, actually :3

I just searched "pokemon forum" on Google and I came across this first thing, it looked good so I signed up. I was a big big big noob as you can tell from my first threads and posts, and some of the staff here today will know what a bad member I was :x I joined because I always played Pokemon on my DS and wanted to talk to other people who played it which was I started battling and trading. It's weird thinking back to those times, though, because I hardly remember me posting anything at that age.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    How many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop?

Years
    How many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop?

Cherish the music that stirs in your heart, the beauty that forms in your mind, the loveliness that drapes your purest thoughts. For out of them will grow all delightful conditions, all heavenly environment, of these, if you but remain true to them, your world will at last be built and only one lick will be required to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop.

srinator

what is the first game you ever played? and why do you suck at pokemunz? :P

Years
    my first video game was FIFA 2008 ;-; lol
    do you still play fifa? what team do you support/play as most? :o

Yeah I still play FIFA lol, but I don't buy anything from EA because it's EA. In real life I'm a Chelsea fan, but I never play as them on FIFA because they're OP. I normally play with teams like Stoke and Hull, which are my 2 career mode teams, and I play on legendary difficulty anyway so being Chelsea will just make everything really easy for me.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    What's Better Spheal or Bidoof?

whos your favourite player i mario strikers charged football it can be a captain or sidekick (srs answer plz)

Tell me a story about manaphy sweeping your team plz

Back