• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ayano Katagiri/Kagami ☆ Clubbo!

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
  • Naw, I'm good for the extra 10-15 mins. *Doing same thing again* ^.^

idk?

Software...on your phone?! Yeah...my phone DOES suck. :(

Yeah I heard about the events...I just didn't know when they were and what to do. Plus I think I didn't have my DS b4 then.
    Ah. Well that kinda explains it enough to slightly understand. Then I do a lot of EV training along with a little IV training.
    Haha... okay, if you say so.

Hm.. lets just stop that there.

Well, idk if it'd be called the software but kind of like the OS on a PC. The interface stuff...

All you have to do for those right now is turn up to the place and download the Pokemon into your game using the local wireless network on your DS. But I have no idea where they happened at.
    EVing is easy to do, since all you need is to battle a whole lot of Pokemon. XD
    IV breeding... is annoying, since you'd need to check the IVs all the time and then make sure everything else corresponds.

YuuNoKami Saka

Super Sentai, Mairu!
    Years
  • Haha... okay, if you say so.

Hm.. lets just stop that there.

Well, idk if it'd be called the software but kind of like the OS on a PC. The interface stuff...

All you have to do for those right now is turn up to the place and download the Pokemon into your game using the local wireless network on your DS. But I have no idea where they happened at.
    EVing is easy to do, since all you need is to battle a whole lot of Pokemon. XD
    IV breeding... is annoying, since you'd need to check the IVs all the time and then make sure everything else corresponds.

^.^

Aw! :(

Ah. Yeah, my phone doesn't have on OS...at least that I know of.

Hm...I see. They probably happened at any participating TRU.
    See, the way I look at it...you cant do IV without EV. If you want to get hi leveled pokemon to breed you need to leve up and to level up you need to battle. So you can't have one without the other.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Yay. I've just started playing it~ I think I'm going to have trouble recruiting again... xD

EDIT:
    I just got Munchlax in the quiz. Hm... I kinda wanted a starter. xD
    Oh, why the trouble? D:

Aw, Munchlax. Well, you could always start again. I think there's a guide on how to choose a starter that you want. XD

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • ^.^

Aw! :(

Ah. Yeah, my phone doesn't have on OS...at least that I know of.

Hm...I see. They probably happened at any participating TRU.
    See, the way I look at it...you cant do IV without EV. If you want to get hi leveled pokemon to breed you need to leve up and to level up you need to battle. So you can't have one without the other.
    I don't think it's called an OS on second thought. Hmm... =\ whatever thingy that it runs.

Yeah, probably.
    Um, not really. You don't always need high levelled Pokemon to breed, level 1s can breed just fine, it's just the moves which may be a problem.
    And you don't really need to EV the parents.
    Oh, why the trouble? D:

Aw, Munchlax. Well, you could always start again. I think there's a guide on how to choose a starter that you want. XD
    Oh, I was always bad at the first game. xD Never could recruit anyone for some reason.

I think I might. Just to get a starter instead~

YuuNoKami Saka

Super Sentai, Mairu!
    Years
  • I don't think it's called an OS on second thought. Hmm... =\ whatever thingy that it runs.

Yeah, probably.
    Um, not really. You don't always need high levelled Pokemon to breed, level 1s can breed just fine, it's just the moves which may be a problem.
    And you don't really need to EV the parents.

I don't know the inner workings of phones. So your guess is as good as mine. XD

Most of them happen there...that's why I mentioned it.
    True...but whats the point? I mean, why breed? All you can do is breed and breed some more. Where are you going to go with that?

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • I don't know the inner workings of phones. So your guess is as good as mine. XD

Most of them happen there...that's why I mentioned it.
    True...but whats the point? I mean, why breed? All you can do is breed and breed some more. Where are you going to go with that?
    Okay. XD

I've never been to one, but I would go just to see what it's like. Though the current Shelmi one in Japan would appeal more to me to be honest...
    Breed so that your offspring is ultimate with maximum IVs in the right stats? Which then leaves you with a Pokemon that's stronger than your opponents after EVing as well...

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Hi Alex. I'm inactive again, but you are too! D:

Um...so how are you? I can't think of anything else to ask. ^^;

Black★Rock Shooter

ブラック★ロック? ??ューター
    Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2010
    Ooh~ Sounds cozy. X3 *gives some hot chocolate*
    It's really hot over here. XD
    What kind of slippers do you have?
    I wish it was hot here, we're going through storms right now. xD
    I have these really small blue slippers for ages ago. I wish they were fluffy though. ^.^
    DDD:

But it's intresting, I like it. ;3
    I think it might break the sig limits though... since it's so long.
    Hi Alex. I'm inactive again, but you are too! D:

Um...so how are you? I can't think of anything else to ask. ^^;
    Hey Tali. Yeah, I am... I just don't really feel like coming online here anymore; and school's become more of a priority for me with so many tests already after being back one week.

I'm... I don't really know anymore. Tired I guess. I really should be studying for my Entrance test on Wednesday right now too. How about you?
    Hey hey Alex, how's everything been? :D
    Heyy Ryan~ Everything's been okay. Just the usual busy times back at school with lots of tests and all so I'm not really coming online. You?

Brilliant theme btw. =D

Years
  • I hope school's going good for you. : 3 School is definetely a higher priority than a pokemon forum. XD ^^;

Slippers that aren't fluffy? That's absurd! XD

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • I hope school's going good for you. : 3 School is definetely a higher priority than a pokemon forum. XD ^^;

Slippers that aren't fluffy? That's absurd! XD
    School's been hard work this term, it's all been tests here and there for almost every class. D: Yeah, but I still like coming online once in awhile~ ._.

I know! XD They're really weird!!
    (And only keeps the toes warm. xD)

Years
  • WHOA WHOA WHOA! We haven't talked in like 23423 centuries... XD; Last time we talked it was me asking for the Photoshop thing, and uhh... yeah. XD;

How have you been? :3

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • WHOA WHOA WHOA! We haven't talked in like 23423 centuries... XD; Last time we talked it was me asking for the Photoshop thing, and uhh... yeah. XD;

How have you been? :3
    Whoa yeah, it has been awhile! I haven't really been on lately so... hm, that may be partially why.

I've been pretty good, just really busy lately. You?
    Oh really? Thanks. I think this current theme will knock people dead, however. XD

How's everything going?
    Hahaha, nice. That made my day. xD

It's been good, but a lot busier than it's ever been for a long time unfortunately. Wbu?

Back