• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen B/W Powerhouse

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
Years
  • my newest one would have to be haxerous. it took out ghetsis' entire team when my entire old team couldnt.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
  • Hmm my Scrafty with its Moxie and sweet versatility is pretty beastly...and after I get a Dragon Dance up my Haxorus is nearly unstoppable... but I'd have to say the whole speed, power and type coverage combo that seals it for me, belongs to Terrakion. That thing just destroys and I lubs it for it!

Zurenriri

Has What Grass-Types Crave
    Years
  • Just starting out but my Munna is definitely my powerhouse.

I use Yawn, then once the enemy's asleep, he's a goner destined to be subjected to a barrage of Psywaves. >:D

I took out a Liepard three levels higher using this strategy, and only took about 10 damage.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • If I had to choose it would probably be Haxorus, but the rest of my team is pretty beastly with Emboar, Krookdile, Braviary, Carrcosta, Escavilier.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Playing through Black, and since I gave my starter to White... Sawk's been keeping my team up. It's kinda hard tbh without the starter to well, start the game off, but it seems to do relatively well against most opponents.

The_Noob

Banned
    Years
  • Either my Sassy Scrafty, who can absorb any Special Attack (and has Moxie), or my kickass Acrobatics Archeops (who swept entire teams within seconds) worked wonders throughout my playthrough.

Currently, though, I have two more powerhouses, a Timid Hydreigon with a destructive Dragon Pulse, and my Seismitoad, whose Drain Punch/Poison Point/Shell Bell combo is pretty pimp.

Noob out.

Last edited:

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    My Serperior's Leaf Blade+Coil can kill anyone that not part of Steel type, Grass type, Fire, Flying, and Dragon. While my Volcarona can swept anyone else if she not get hit by rock type attack.

Ryukouki

BW Metagame Player
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2011
    My Serperior dies in one hit regardless. It can't survive to save lives!

Heart Gold

Jellicent Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2012
    My Physical Powerhouse is Excadrill who I'll probably replace with Archeops if I can get someone to give me a plume fossil :P

My Special Powerhouse is Reuniclus. It tanks and murders back.

Also Thundurus is a major powerhouse. Heck my whole team is made of some of the strongest Pokemon in the game! I love it :)

Last edited:

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    I'd say Darmanitan on my White and Emboar on my Black.

Beartic is a beast too.

espeon2020

I loves eeveelutions :D
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2011
    Liepard is the powerhouse of my team. It ripped through the elite four, even Marshal (although Conkeldurr killed it). Now, my powerhouse is tied between Stoutland and Samurott. Both OHKO pretty much everything.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2011
    Strangely, it's my Serperior. It's my fastest pokemon and has some of my highest overall stats and I've figured out a good moveset for it, it's practically unstoppable (in-game, I've never used it in a link battle).

Starrodkirby86

Das Kirby
    Years
  • Yummy, delicious Haxorus, sweeping teams with DD and Outrage~

(Also that's in a Haiku, albeit not formatted right :v)

Besides Haxorus though, there's Excadrill that's always reliable -- his Speed is truly monstrous.

Serperior is rather average on the team now... He used to a real powerhouse, but like a Jeigan in Fire Emblem, his talents couldn't exceed certain other Pokémon...Hehe.

Back