• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Back after 2 years, completely NEW person.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
  • Okay okay. I've been going insane for the last half an hour. Why? Because I found out what I was like when I was last on this forum. The way I acted was... traumatizing. Really, REALLY Traumatizing. It's horrible. D;

Alright, so anybody who knew me back then, I was a young bastard. When I made this account, I set my gender to FEMALE. Argh. It was just as a joke but, the thought of it makes me feel really pissed off. D<

The way I acted back then... is completely different from how I am now. Just thought I'd let you know. Because it really HAS BEEN TICKING ME OFF.

So treat me like a new member, I WAS NEVER HERE. You got that? Yes? Good.

Nice to meet you.

Ah, by the way, is there still a name-changing thread around here?

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Eh, don't worry so much about your past; we all got our lousy pasts before. [Well if you count mine, I was just wacky before. Still am, but, not as much. :3] How we change is completely up to us~ Well anyway, I never met you before, since I only joined a couple of months ago, soooo hi, nice to meet you! Welcome back to Buffy the Vampire Slayer World~! Nah, I'm kidding, its the PokeCommunity, as you remembered. :3

Mmm, I never REALLY set my gender to female [but I DO have a girlish name~] Sometimes I admit, I do act a little girl-y, buuuuut I'm still as Male as you are. ^^ But again, the past is the past, don't fret over it so much. Its not too late for a fresh start. :3 Eh, unfortunately, I can't really treat you like a new member for the most part cause well...y'know, your a veteran. [Which BTW maybe you should ask the guys at the Emblem Request thread in the Community Questions and Feedback page if you can get the Veteran Emblem. Just a tip. ^_^]

And no, I believe the name-changing thread was discontinued because name-changing put a lot of strain on the PC server.

But yeah, its nice to meet you, too! I look forward on seeing you around; and have a pleasant morning. :3

Last edited:

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
  • Hiya, nice to meet you! :D
    At least someone is in the same boat as me, [sort of. no, not really. xDD;;]
    and, a fresh start was what I was EXACTLY planning on doing. xDD;;
    Seriously, I'm scared of my old self. D>
    It's nice to have a new friend not too long after I come back. >w<
    Well, feel free to call me Ryuu. That's what I go by on the internet these days. xD

-veteran emblem you say..? tempting... very tempting... uhuhu...-

Speed

Skyward
    Years
  • Welcome back!

I was gone for about a year and recently returned too, so you're not alone. : D

Years
  • im totally new here so you'll recieve no judgement from me, we all do stupid stuff, dont worry about it :)

welcome back to the forums!

Everlark

[ w h i t e ]
    Years
  • I was never a noob I'm proud to say. Been here since 2008 btw. lol Glad to see you're back though. Don't worry, a lot of people are a bit ~silly~ when they first join PC. ;) And we all play the gender bending game. I'm a guy, but my theme is rather girly, and my main account's gender is set to female. :D

And like people have pointed out, name changes are no longer allowed. :( If you still have any questions, feel free to contact that awesome Sydian mod. He's pretty sexy from what I've seen.

Gilgαmesh

Hiya and welcome to PC~ ♥ Actually, welcome back to PC is what I should've said. xDD; But in any case, I hope you stay longer and whatnot. And genderbending is still a popular thing at PC, so I really wouldn't put it past you. :D

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Oh god I know exactly how you feel. I joined when I was 10, then abandoned PC for four years, 2006-2010. I looked at my old posts and immediately started trying to cover my tracks. D: But welcome, new person! You don't need to hear about my past. :3 Have fun~

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
  • xDD;;
    I see, well, that makes me feel more at ease. Still, the thought of me genderbending is quite scary. <_>
    Anyway, Sydian? Who's that? -gets bashed for lack of knowledge-
    nevermind. ._.;

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Yeah, spambots love our forum for some reason.

Anyway, welcome back.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Oh seriously, your thread must be specially attractive for some reason XD It must be your personality I guess.

I think I have said welcome on TCTI already but I couldn't help posting here XD

Back