• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: Back just in time for my 18th anniversary on PC!

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen today
    I know I've only just returned and who the heck knows how many people remember me considering how long my last hiatus was, but I just noticed it's my 18th PC-versary (counting my oldest account, ShadowCharizard). Not gonna make a giant, fancy post like I did for my 10th since I haven't been active, but I wanted to make some kind of post. PC was probably the very first community I ever joined online and certainly the one I've been on the longest, even if I was gone for a big chunk of time. It also has the best kept record of my online life/growth while all other websites/forums have slowly fallen into non-existence. I'll always love Pokemon and so I'll always come back to PC as long as it still exists, even if a lot of things are different now :3

Back