• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bad boy.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
  • Checking around my profile, and I don't see anything. So, I'm guessing I'm zero and zero on both counts. Which is rather astonishing, since I joined PC when I was still in my internet noob stage.

On Serebii though. Hohoho. I think I have four infractions? Haha. One was correcting a mod on something, and as for the other three, I don't exactly remember the reasons for them.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    And one for when I returned after about a year hiatus and started using this avatar and got warned straight away, apparently because the mod thought it wasn't really me...? doesn't make sense to me, so this one is my favourite

This fascinates me. Who infracted you? I think we need to bring them in here to explain themselves.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I don't have anything, thankfully. When I signed up here, I knew my way around to pretty much everything, and have read the rules on three different occasion to make sure that I don't... you know, screw anything up for myself. xD" Did receive a warning on some wrestling forum, though, for discussing spoilers in a non-spoiler thread. It was completely my fault; should have read OP carefully before replying, but I didn't.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I didn't get any infractions on PC since I was also past my total-noob stage. I honestly can't remember if I have gotten any in the past anywhere though ;~; I think I might have gotten one on Serebii for not reading the rules for a specific section or calling a mod out on something but it could have been another forum. I really can't remember!

Broncos

Jesus take the wheel
    Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2016
    I really don't see how anyone can get infractions on a site like this one. Coming from forums where everyday people would flame and troll each other, post personal information about each other, neg-bombing to get a rise out of others; this forum is truly a cakewalk. I mean, this place really is too chill. I'm incredibly opinionated so if I see someone post something on the border between arrogant and stage 7 stupid I'm quick to correct that person's point of view even if it takes a few pages of back and forth exchange.

That's really the only way I see myself possibly getting a dunce hat infraction placed on my head.

Sir Codin

Got one for necroing and one for disrespect to members (he deserved it)

I've also got a warning for opposing fascism censor bypass.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    When I first started out in RPC, I got two infractions at differing times because I didn't make my posts long enough. #rebel

Ironically, it was given to me by one of the mods I was roleplaying with, in the RP we were roleplaying in. Ha!

Chiere

Banned
    Years
  • I have three active infractions, all for signature offenses (sometimes I never learn my lesson) which is why I currently only have a signature in my profile.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I've never received an infraction on here. I'm going to try to never get one, but once I open my trade shop I have to be super careful none of my Pokemon are hacked. I've been infracted on a couple other sites, one I can remember receiving like 3 for cussing out an entire site after we lost a clan war. That was about 5 years ago back in '09 though. :p

Warship

異議あり!
    Years
  • thankfully not since im not all too active :D i tend to proofread my sentences so that its not offending so i dont think its really a big possibilty either

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • I got Yellow Carded for not having a sufficient reply in the Celebrations thread. :V I think I was saying happy birthday to Hikamaru and it was short/I added some spaces to buffer the last few characters, which would've only been... I think six or seven. Other than that, I've never been infracted (Red Card) or banned.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    In all the places I've ever been to, I've never been infracted, banned or anything like that. I've always kept a clean slate.

Years
  • Apparently I received two points in April 2012, but I don't remember what it was for. As far as I know, I've never been banned from anything. Which is definitely a good thing!

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • hahahaha when I was on Marriland I'm not sure how but I was never warned. I made tons of crude jokes and really short posts but I was never warned or banned or anything. as far as I know it's the same here. sometimes I find myself making really short posts and wanting to get around the character limit but I usually just bulk the post up instead of finding a loophole.

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
  • I'm working on applying for a sainthood as I type this.

It's nice that nobody's taken offence to my style of posting which can occasionally be a touch abrasive~

inb4 this changes tomorrow

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • I have, like, one infraction. It was something minor for spamming, it's been expired for years now. I don't even remember what it was about. xD

In any case, I'll try to avoid infractions as much as I can, but I can't say I'd make a big deal out of it if I got another one. I'm a bad boy, I'm used to getting in trouble. :P Though I remember this one guy who would switch accounts every time he got an infraction because he didn't like the look of it on his profile picture. I thought that was pretty funny. lol

Yukari

I've never been infracted, but this is surprising as when I joined I was in my "Total Noob" stage of internet life.

Though I have (Never intentionally mind you) Broken rules on PC. I've had more then one submission to certain forums denied, I've bumped a thread before (I didn't pay attention to the date on the last post) and on one occasion (Though I didn't actually break a rule) Dakota misinterpreted one of my posts. Though It was ambiguous, so I really don't blame him.

I have 7 points of infractions, two for disrespecting members, and a warning before that.

Yeah... I can see that.

Edit: Oh, and I once broke the signature rules and it ended up getting disabled.

Last edited:
    Back