• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bad Experiences

scyfer

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    alright so how crappy is this?

i recently got this chest operation thing blah blah, about a week ago, and its super painful, point is, when i take my meds and feel fine, everytime i laugh, IT HURTS LIKE A bleeper, and the pain stays and yeah, lots of more stuff, but it just ticks me off that i cant watch anything funny, like on youtube, and i live off youtube,
    i love laughing, so my question is:
    ever have a similar experience, that interfered with something you love, or that interfered with your daily life??
    or just any bad eperiences
    just share

-scyfer

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Well two things:

Getting my wisdom teeth taken out, that sucked, couldn't have crunchy foods for a while...

The other time was much more minor, but still a hastle. I guess when I woke up, I got up to fast, or something, anyway, I charlie horsed my own leg, to the point I was swearing out loud. For the next few days I was limping a bit.

Years
    ohh... I've had this happen so many times to me.

like when I got my tonsils out, couldn't eat or drink without feeling like being stabbed in the mouth. I was had to drink 8 cups of water a day after the opration, it hurt so bad.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    I just injured my back, so I can't really move. I'm stuck in bed and everything has to be at my disposal. I can't reach my remote control, so I have to just sit through "Jabberjaw" when Boomerang plays it. Life is cruel

Syrex

[b][i][COLOR=black][font=Rock Salt][glow=green]Hen
    Years
    Well two things:

Getting my wisdom teeth taken out, that sucked, couldn't have crunchy foods for a while...

The other time was much more minor, but still a hastle. I guess when I woke up, I got up to fast, or something, anyway, I charlie horsed my own leg, to the point I was swearing out loud. For the next few days I was limping a bit.

I'm going to go with the Wisdom Teeth. I was unable to talk / eat for awhile. My gums were sore for atleast 2 months because when they were drilling out my teeth, they drilled out some gums as well. None - the -less. I was giving strong pain pills to help the problem.

but still couldn't eat / talk right.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    I pulled a muscle in my neck and couldn't move it for at least 16 hours. It sucked so bad. I was sitting there forever like a friggin' doll.

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
    Years
    One morning i yawned... In result to that i dislocated my jaw and it hurt when i opened my mouth. I had to manually pop it back into place. I hate my jaw. so big, so cruel. Everyone calls me Jay Leno XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Wisdom teeth removal does not hurt people :( YOU'RE BOTH JUST WEAK.

Um, worst things for me:

• Jarring my thumb from a bike - as a kid
    • My legs after the ball..like pulling some muscle - april
    • Wart on the bottom of my foot, where I walked, so I couldn't walk much - sometime in 08
    • Falling off (idk what exactly it is, just like this pole) I was leaning on it, and I fell off it. Concrete underneath, too :D I hit my head and survived amazingly, surprised it didn't crack. XDD - sometime as a young kid, and I remember this well
    • OR, when I was too young to remember - going blue in the face, couldn't breathe because of hole in heart

I don't know which was worse. XDDD

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    About three years ago I had an operation on my back. And the only sleeping position that lets me get to sleep is...lying flat on my back. DX I didn't sleep properly for six months. :|

I hope it stops hurting to laugh for you soon D: Plenty of lols are needed to aid the recovery process. :( <3

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    When I had my Throat Infection. All day I had Soup. Well....If I had it at lunch I couldn't eat it so I just put it in the microwave for later, If I felt like it.
    I couldn't eat for days :( Life's Mean.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    I'm usually really good at maths test.
    And one day, my class did a test, nearly everybody got a higher mark then me. I was very upset.
    But, my friends cheered me up.

kingofjokers

This is not a custom title!!!!
    Years
    ohh... I've had this happen so many times to me.

like when I got my tonsils out, couldn't eat or drink without feeling like being stabbed in the mouth. I was had to drink 8 cups of water a day after the opration, it hurt so bad.
    same here but the awesome part was ice cream but it hurt like hell.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Ten lots of surgery on my mouth. D: That kinda screwed me over a couple of times throughout the years~

I broke my big toe and couldn't walk for a while... A few years later I did something to my finger that meant I couldn't write for a few weeks...

Other than that, not many bad things have happened. XD

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    For about a year I have been in constant pain, and I know if I took pain killers I would become addicted quickly.

That's about it?

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    Two of my dogs were wrestling/fighting whilst mi familia were decorating our Christmas Tree. Anyways I was sitting on the ground untangling decorations when they barreled into me. Long story short I had to stitch half of my mouth and couldn't eat anything solid for weeks.

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    ...we were at a cabin last year or so, and I was waiting for my Campbell's to finish heating. My mom made my brother give it to me for some reason, and I must have pissed him off or something because he spilled the entire thing over my leg. I was burned. And it was painful. I still have the scar on my thigh (looks sort of like Xanxus' face, lol).

I had a hairline fracture in prep 2 as well.

An-chan

Whoops.
    Years
    I had a really, really bad back pain a while ago. It was so bad, I couldn't really stand, nor sit, nor lay down. Or, well, I could lay down, but it only made it all worse when I tried to get up. Never before have I actually wept because of pain, but that was really intense enough to actually have me sobbing on the floor. I mean, what was I supposed to do? I had to get up, but it hurt so badly I thought I couldn't move! It was so horrible... Talk about an interference to your normal life! How are you supposed to do anything when it all hurts so much?

The pain lasted for a few days before it started to really fade away. It took about a week after that until I could sit and lay down normally. I sincerely hope it never happens again, but it's highly likely that it does. My mother's side of the family really has a lot of bad backs, and I fear I might have that condition, too... *sigh*

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    I had a really, really bad back pain a while ago. It was so bad, I couldn't really stand, nor sit, nor lay down. Or, well, I could lay down, but it only made it all worse when I tried to get up. Never before have I actually wept because of pain, but that was really intense enough to actually have me sobbing on the floor. I mean, what was I supposed to do? I had to get up, but it hurt so badly I thought I couldn't move! It was so horrible... Talk about an interference to your normal life! How are you supposed to do anything when it all hurts so much?

The pain lasted for a few days before it started to really fade away. It took about a week after that until I could sit and lay down normally. I sincerely hope it never happens again, but it's highly likely that it does. My mother's side of the family really has a lot of bad backs, and I fear I might have that condition, too... *sigh*

Definitely have that checked out man. That isn't normal and shouldn't be treated like a 'I'll ignore it and hope it goes away'.

Back