• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bad habit of your friends and your family that you don't like??

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • I hate when my mom gets pissed. When she gets pissed, it's highly embarrassing. She raves on about it in public. I also hate how she has to repeat herself and come in to talk while I'm in the middle of something too. DX

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • barrel has been scraped

Anyway, my whole family gets their messages across by screaming or talking loudly...I'm sure it's just me being mad because I'm usually the one who faces it, but it feels like that to me.

Poki

Banned
    Years
  • Being loud has to be a big issue for my family. My grandfather is the loudest person ever, hands down to dat.

You wouldn't like it if your grandfather starts complaining about your parents, loud enough for everybody outside to understand what the ♥♥♥♥ is going on, would you?

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2014
    Do former habits count? My dad used to put onions in everything until he went on some kind of diet or something a couple months ago. I've never seen an onion since then :) .

As for habits they still have I can't think of anything at the moment.

Crux

Evermore
    Years
  • Hey guys, yeah, Crux here! Remember me? :D no? okay.
    Anyway, I just thought I'd add on to the topic, if I could, by asking what bad habits you have that annoy the people around you.

So, what of it guys?

Last edited:
    Reactions: £

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • One of my friends is constantly texting me to see when we can hang out, what time stuff for our band section is (why not ask the section leader?), not reading what I tell her, etc. It gets very frustrating.

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
  • Hey guys, yeah, Crux here! Remember me? :D no? okay.
    Anyway, I just thought I'd add on to the topic, if I could, by asking what bad habits you have that annoy the people around you.

So, what of it guys?

you're either a cool stalker or you're referring to a George that isn't me but either way I like your addition to the topic.

When I'm in high spirits I may get just a little bit manic and this may just be of slight irritance to others. I.E: I have an aptitude for pissing people off. 8D

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Being ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s.
    My family judging me because of my tastes in women and music. Out of all of my relationships I've only dated 2 white girls and they're still not all dandy about that and they let me know, and since I was in second grade I've been listening to metal, and they still reaaaaallllly don't approve of that and they make fun of me and make me want to kill them.

Manitee

bury me alive
    Years
  • Using your fingers to get food out of your teeth. It bugs me so much it's unreal. I carry an endless supply of tooth picks with me but everybody seems to decline them when I offer.

That's an issue with both friends and family.

Yukari

The biggest one is that my entire family repeats whatever they say, over and over again... Until it really annoys you.

When I'm in high spirits I may get just a little bit manic and this may just be of slight irritance to others. I.E: I have an aptitude for pissing people off. 8D
    I can vouch for him when he says this.

Reactions: £

Yukari

You've not even been my main course yet, you can't vouch for ♥♥♥♥e! Come back when you've been more than an entrée on my six course rage induction sesh. <3333
    See? Prime example right here.

Crux

Evermore
    Years
  • you're either a cool stalker or you're referring to a George that isn't me

Ahah, well, I was referring to you, but I'm not stalking you, don't worry.

Or am I?

As for me, it's when somebody tries to talk to me online like I should automatically know who they are by a username that they've not told me about. I'm talking to you, people on Skype.
    Do you want contact requests denied? Because that's how you get contact requests denied.

As for annoying things that I do, sometimes I'll drift into a state of hermit-like behavior, online. It's not that I don't like talking to people, but if I don't reply for a while, I've probably forgotten or have figured that it's been to long and it would be awkward to. . .
    The best thing to do if I do that to you is to just send me another message yelling at me about it, by the way. x)

Years
  • my friend chewing loudly and mouth open

This. So much. Especially with my sister and that's why I refuse to go out eating with her sometimes >>;; And sometimes she'll randomly come into my room to eat and I would kick her out for doing so. It annoys the crap out of me...

Back