• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bad or Good memory?

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
    I have a very good memory, short and long term; I can remember having my inoculations at 18 months old, to the detail that I remember the jumper I was wearing. It comes in handy sometimes!

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I'd say I have a pretty good memory. At least, I remember things that I know are important to remember, mostly like school work and such.

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    I have BAAAAD memory. I mean, really bad. I can't remember where i put stuff, so ending up calling my mobile to find where it is only to find that it's right behind me on the kitchen table XD. Yeah, i'm clumsy as well, which is a bad mix!

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    It depends what for. If it's for useless information that I'll never need, or conversations, I'll always remember it. If it's for information I actually need for college, extremely bad. Haha

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Short term is alright. I can remember leaving my room, brushing my teeth, and what I ate.
    Long term memory? Depends. I can remember some of the incidents that happened in my old country, as well as when I first came to America, but I have problems remembering stuff I did in 3rd-6th grade. D:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I have an awesome memory for dates. XD;;

If not the date, at least the month. Earlier I realised I memorised something without noticing. XD;

Umm. But lately I have a bad short term memory... otherwise, yeah, long term = really good.

Honest Eyes

If A Girl Wants To Dance...
    Years
    I have a really bad memory, I just can't seem to remember the really important things. I always forget when homework and papers and stuff are due. Kind of a bad quality I know. :P
    I tried keeping a planner once, but I kept forgetting to write the stuff I needed to remember in the planner, and if I did, I would forget to check the planner.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I have very good long term memory. I can remember events that happen about 20 years ago in my life. But I am sure I don't remember anything that happened a month or a week ago. I can memorize my work schedule without writing it down. That is the most I will remember during the week. XD The other stuff...meh. I will forget.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    Decent. c:
    Well, not AS good as I used to. I probably know the reasons why. XD
    Some things I just can't remember. Some things I just plain forget. But it's not that bad. c:

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
    I've got a fairly sharp memory, but like all of us, I do have my bouts of forgetfulness. I can tell you the plots of cartoons that aired 10-20 years ago down to the tiniest detail, but at the same time, I can blank out on important info.

Years
    On an academic side, my memory is alright.
    I don't do revision weeks in advance. The night before and morning of an exam is the best time to revise for me. I can remember it easier.

But recently, since I have started to program a lot more, I can remember it so much easier! ^.^

On a daily basis, It is alright again.
    I can remember peoples faces so well it hurts, but names, I can not! XD

It is rather annoying. When I see someone I vaguely know, I am like:
    "Hey, I remember you.................. urm........ *Name poof*" XD

Sebastien Loeb

Motorsport Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    I usually have an enough good memory, but it also depends on thing is had to remember.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    Umm .... I have an awful memory... it's that bad. ^_^'
    I lost my controller for my Wii three times today ... which is a bit rediculous seen as it was right next to me all three times.

Crissy xX

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    My memory is pretty interesting. I'm great with say, maths or technical graphics, because that sorta thing is solving problems with various methods. I don't forget them. When it comes to history or science, I normally have to revise a couple of times before exams to get everything straight, as normally I can remember some of the facts, but others are completely distorted and absolutely wrong. Names, faces, how to get to somewhere, I'm alright with that, I guess, but I wouldn't be winning a prize for having the greatest memory of all time.

Years
    I can remember things completely out of the blue and then, ten seconds later i forget. And today i made a friend crack up by saying some joke and then, when another mate asks what it is, ill be like... '' uh... wut?''

Back