• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Battle Maison Records Contest

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    Battle Maison Streak Contest!!
    Info
    Hi guys! I'm back with another event that will hopefully bring some activity to ORAS and cause some people to pick up the games again :)

This is a battling competition featured around the Battle Maison facility. Your goal here is to be #1, but you're going to be competing not only against the opponents in the Battle Maison, but fellow users here! The main goal of this contest is to have the highest win streak in any Super format in the Battle Maison, then post your win streak here to be placed on the leaderboard. Being #1 on the leaderboard will get you a prize, but being on the top for longer will net you other prizes! There are 5 battling categories and you can post your winning streaks for any of the 5.

You can share both ongoing and completed streaks. To share a completed on, talk to the lady to the left of the Battle Maison reception area and she will tell you your highest streak. Talk to the lady to the right (the one you talk to in order to begin your challenge) and she will tell you your current streak. Take a picture of the screen at this point and post it below.

Leaderboards!
    Super Singles: the_true_fido (110)
    Spoiler:
    -PikachuComicbook (58)
    - Altairis (50)

Super Doubles: PikachuComicbook (65)
    - Pukeamon (54)
    - Nah (50)

Super Triples: PikachuComicbook (50)

Super Rotation: PikachuComicbook (51)

Super Multi: Slowpoke13 (51)(ongoing)
    Spoiler:
    -PikachuComicbook & Frozocrone (50)
    - Pukeamon (35)

Prizes!
    I will be giving away BATTLE-READY Pokemon for all participants, please stay tuned; currently in the process of gathering them up!!!

Everyone who places number one will receive an emblem that differs based on the category you are the top of, so if you want to collect them all you have to be the very best at all of them! More emblems will be given out depending on how long you are #1 for. I will also be giving away shiny Pokemon to participants eventually, I will see what I have to bred :)
    Emblems:
    Spoiler:

Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Feel free to use this thread to discuss strategies, share replays, or rage about hax. Good luck!

Last edited:

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    First Pokemon I'm giving away for you guys to use is Kangaskhan! Please check out the thread here for more information, and post to recommend what Pokemon I should give away next time!

Denrew

Pokémon Fan
    Years
    It's really hard but I really really want the Expert Battler Ribbon for my
    favorite Pokémon. Sigh...

Years
    Looks like now I have enough motivation to keep playing ORAS {XD}

Here is my current record (Super Singles):
    Spoiler:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Some time ago I made it to 50 in Super Doubles:
    Spoiler:

Kinda wanna see how far I can get in Super Singles before seeing if I can go further in Super Doubles

Here is my current record:
    Spoiler:
    Which battle format is this for?

Years
    **** how? the battle maison keeps figuring out my single strategy eurgh.. >_<

I'm using a pretty standard strategy:

Battle Maison Records Contest
    Durant: +Speed nature, Truant ability, @Choice Scarf.
    Entrainment, Crunch, Iron Head, X-Scissor.

Blaziken: Any nature, Speed Boost ability, @Leftovers.
    Hone Claws, Substitute, Protect, Baton Pass.

Kangaskhan: Jolly nature, Scrappy ability, @Kangaskhanite.
    Aerial Ace, Return, Crunch, Earthquake.

First turn Entrainment, then switch to Blaziken, then spam Hone Claws during "slacking off" turns (behind a substitute), then Baton Pass to Kangaskhan and sweep the enemy team with the move of your choice :P.

Battles tend to last waaay longer than usual though :(.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    Looks like now I have enough motivation to keep playing ORAS {XD}

Here is my current record (Super Singles):
    Spoiler:

Some time ago I made it to 50 in Super Doubles:
    Spoiler:

Kinda wanna see how far I can get in Super Singles before seeing if I can go further in Super Doubles

Which battle format is this for?
    Added you guys! I have to have the emblems added so it'll be a bit before that'll happen :)

how long is this event running for?
    As long as it takes for people to lose interest, I think, or until someone else has another event running maybe :p

Years
    I'm using a pretty standard strategy:

Durant: +Speed nature, Truant ability, @Choice Scarf.
    Entrainment, Crunch, Iron Head, X-Scissor.

Blaziken: Any nature, Speed Boost ability, @Leftovers.
    Hone Claws, Substitute, Protect, Baton Pass.

Kangaskhan: Jolly nature, Scrappy ability, @Kangaskhanite.
    Aerial Ace, Return, Crunch, Earthquake.

First turn Entrainment, then switch to Blaziken, then spam Hone Claws during "slacking off" turns (behind a substitute), then Baton Pass to Kangaskhan and sweep the enemy team with the move of your choice :P.

Battles tend to last waaay longer than usual though :(.

aha durant xD. i used baton pass speed boost scolipede for my mega kang. then i had a starmie or slowbro to counter fighting types xd

Added you guys! I have to have the emblems added so it'll be a bit before that'll happen :)

As long as it takes for people to lose interest, I think, or until someone else has another event running maybe :p
    so how do u end up first then if it's an everlasting event? o.O

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    aha durant xD. i used baton pass speed boost scolipede for my mega kang. then i had a starmie or slowbro to counter fighting types xd

so how do u end up first then if it's an everlasting event? o.O

First at any given time :) You can continue to get better every time someone beats you

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    gah tried getting farther in Super Doubles (I'm not gonna bother with Super Singles, I know I'm not gonna beat true fido's record lol) and then at #56 I fought one of those Veterans and then Focus Miss did its usual thing and miss exactly when I didn't want it to and lost the match =(

maybe I'll pull out my Rotations team and try Super Rotations or something......

Years
    Almost got killed at 113 :(

Damn Skarmory with Stealth Rock, Spikes, Toxic and Whirlwind.

I didn't know Whirlwind bypasses Protect now o_O

Spoiler:

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Hmm...I need to get first... I have as long as I want... 3/5 tiers have no record...
    Alright I'm in! Time to get some shiny emblems!

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    My brother and I are trying to tackle Multi Battles. We are at battle 23, took forever to get that far haha. We had to stop midway to breed new Pokemon.

Anyway, added Garchomp to my giveaway :) Link here. Up next is probably Dragonite and Greninja!

Back