• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle of the Bands: Pandemonium [GAME OVER]

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
These are all of metroid's posts plus the one of Sparkin's that this wagon seems to have formed off of due to the "contradiction"

Spoiler:
A majority of Sparkin's post referred to the value in lynching someone, with two references to "no lynching."

So, a) it would appear that metroid wasn't agreeing with Sparkin so much on no lynching as he was on the value of actually lynching someone (with intent, rather than entirely randomly)

and b) I can easily see how someone like metroid, who had made only a few, very short posts thus far that would imply little interaction with the thread, would overlook/forget the no lynch factor and think of it as "we should just lynch someone"

regardless, this "contradiction" is a rather weak one and seems more like an easy lynch target

with that being said, I would only prefer (or accept, since "prefer" isn't always accurate) to no lynch in the case of having a jailer, which we do not

and it's more beneficial to see where this lynch on metroid could go rather than trying to flip it onto someone else at random.

granted, it's interesting that metroid's vote was initially on Pecilia, and then it was Pecilia that flipped the wagon onto metroid. what an OMGUS. going with that, pecilia could easily still be a town following the "best" lead that has presented itself (considering any leads right now are fairly weak) with some scum hopping on to ensure an easy lynch against another town (or potentially 3p), or a maf taking an opening. who knows

because of that, I'll vote to Eliminate metroid711 as I don't prefer to no lynch in this scenario and think that basing reads off of this wagon in the coming phase would be more beneficial than trying to make sense of votes off of a more random wagon or even a random death from tied votes

it feels like I'm over-explaining myself, but I'm not hopping onto to bandwagon without stating my stance on it, so w/e

Robin

p-pix?
Years
Hmm, i got to admit, i made a hasty move, i mean i still agree with sparks, but Peci makes a good point too, we have the chance to abstain for a reason, [UNeliminate] Bidoof FTW. [Vote] No one

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
The speed of this wagon makes me uneasy but I agree with the logic and I don't think I have anything better to choose currently, so [Eliminate] Metroid711

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Well okay then. RIP gimmepie.

Uh, what?

If we're saying that 'a contradiction upon self is enough basis for a lynch' then I'm not sure with what you are people on about other than joining in the bandwagon.
It was the best case of the day. It's probable there was scum on the wagon though.

A majority of Sparkin's post referred to the value in lynching someone, with two references to "no lynching."

So, a) it would appear that metroid wasn't agreeing with Sparkin so much on no lynching as he was on the value of actually lynching someone (with intent, rather than entirely randomly)

and b) I can easily see how someone like metroid, who had made only a few, very short posts thus far that would imply little interaction with the thread, would overlook/forget the no lynch factor and think of it as "we should just lynch someone"

regardless, this "contradiction" is a rather weak one and seems more like an easy lynch target

with that being said, I would only prefer (or accept, since "prefer" isn't always accurate) to no lynch in the case of having a jailer, which we do not

and it's more beneficial to see where this lynch on metroid could go rather than trying to flip it onto someone else at random.

granted, it's interesting that metroid's vote was initially on Pecilia, and then it was Pecilia that flipped the wagon onto metroid. what an OMGUS. going with that, pecilia could easily still be a town following the "best" lead that has presented itself (considering any leads right now are fairly weak) with some scum hopping on to ensure an easy lynch against another town (or potentially 3p), or a maf taking an opening. who knows

because of that, I'll vote to Eliminate metroid711 as I don't prefer to no lynch in this scenario and think that basing reads off of this wagon in the coming phase would be more beneficial than trying to make sense of votes off of a more random wagon or even a random death from tied votes

it feels like I'm over-explaining myself, but I'm not hopping onto to bandwagon without stating my stance on it, so w/e
I like this post, and I also hope that we can use the wagon for reads that Metroid flipped town. Any preliminary takes? Unless we get info from night actions this is really the only thing we have to go on right now I think.

I'm currently a bit suspicious of Kiyo for completely ignoring the wagon. The way he put it sounded like he did read the thread, so...

I'm busy recently and don't have much time to post, so I'll go with [Eliminate] No one

I'll reread the thread tomorrow and hopefully come up with something better next day phase

Last edited:

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
I've only read a couple posts @jd because I've been busy with school. Right now, I'm heading to a trip, so I might not be as active, but I'll try to be if possible

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
Years
first of all R.I.P Gimmiepie
we should probably makes sense of the text provided to us

[S-HIGHLIGHT]it looked like one of them had forgotten their medical checkups,[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

this could either mean the nurse was roleblocked or metroid was the nurse. Well thats what i interpreted.
as for the other part it's rather tricky word play and I'm not able to make sense of it much, If anybody have a better interpretation of the part i posted or the part that follows, please do share.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
sorry, I'm tired and am about to go to sleep so I can't be too useful atm but as far as that^ is concerned
however in a crazed panic it looked like one of them had forgotten their medical checkups, meaning an emergency callout
p sure this means the nurse successfully protected someone, hence why there's only one death again

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
Years
sorry, I'm tired and am about to go to sleep so I can't be too useful atm but as far as that^ is concerned

p sure this means the nurse successfully protected someone, hence why there's only one death again

Oh yeah, im such a doof, forgot the existence of a second killing role, hmm yeah you might be right.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
got a couple of feelings about saws, sparkin and kitty.

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
I'm pretty convinced Spark is town. Kitty and Saws is who I'll go and look into later when I'm not busy, Doof too. Might see if I can develop any other reads on others when I look into those three.

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
Years
what feelings are those
lazeplz.png

tbh even though i called sawsbuck out i feel like he's town, mostly because he's confused as always

okay so the first was nursed, the second? is it possible that gp's death was from the ghoul?

That shouldn't be possible seeing that the ghoul needs to be attacked at night, and there isn't a Hero role with such an ability.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 19, 2023
I don't really have any scumreads right now, but I believe that Sparkin and Nakuzami are town.
I'll make a list with all my thoughts so far later.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
im such a doof

triggered.

I'm still hung up on Saws's play from yesterday, I feel like he slipped and is just hoping to pull the "wait im just a confused townie" card. However, I'm going to reread and make a more detailed post later, just a really busy day ahead of me so I might not be here much until tomorrow.

In other news, I also have Naku and Sparkin as town, and a pinch of a townread on ASDBUDDY.

I'd like to see more from JD, Hyper, and Kiyo if possible.

Robin

p-pix?
Years
So Metroid was town, that means there should be mafia among the people who vote him last phase :thonk:
i can only use my role if i get lynched.. but i dont want to risk killing a townie so try not to lynch me : )

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
@Amine Yeah, I think so too. You're the hunter, then?

TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan said:
I am a town with a role of maybe some importance but I can't reveal because it's only D2
> maybe some importance

???

I can feel like Saws is getting pressured. What's wrong?

Back