• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Stadium Daily Chit-Chat [Everyone go on the PO server please :D]

parkwater

Getting serious about battling
    Years
    • tn
    • Seen Nov 21, 2013
    hey what was the site that you had to go to too get the pics of pokemon for that 1 league that was on here before they deleted all the threads

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
    Oh dear God. This place is looking more dead than it was a month and a half ago. We really need to get more people into this.

.:the.unforgotten.one:.

Top-of-the-line Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2010
    Anyone wanna have a wifi battle?

My team is a mixture of types.

All level 100's: Magmortar, Aggron, Milotic, Rhyperior, Abomasnow, and Salamence.
    No, i don't care that i just revealed my team.

anyone even here? man this is boring

ok for anyone who cares, my friend code is 4426 3871 4555.
    i'll be waiting for replies / people in the wi-fi club.

Last edited:

Detox

Because wifi battling is about as fun as watching paint dry?

Actually it's less fun.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Lol the first half of this thread is hilarious, when everyone was arguing about shoddy.

That was back when people actually posted here though :(

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    There aren't even any active tournaments :(

Maybe I'll just use this thread for advertising the PO server, like elf does with the S&M DCC.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Shameless advertising is good for the soul. ^_^

Also wow people, how can you have not noticed all the announcements about it ? XD

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Hey look the Battle Stadium is showing signs of life :o

How would everyone feel about bringing clans back? It's been a couple of years but I think it may be time to try them again, with more strict rules obviously. If leagues can show success then clans may work too.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Clans certainly had activity... :/ I dunno. They were kinda bad and they'll end up like this chat....a chat, nothing else. :x Perhaps we should start with a tutoring program (like a legitimate one where people will actually tutor) and then see where that goes.

But then again, clans would help activity...well, keep it.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey look the Battle Stadium is showing signs of life :o

How would everyone feel about bringing clans back? It's been a couple of years but I think it may be time to try them again, with more strict rules obviously. If leagues can show success then clans may work too.

I suggested this like a week ago and Blade was like "lolno" so you might need some good convincing skills sir. That and Luke will prolly make it so you cant have babies (anymore?) lol

Though i do know alot of people were mad when they were removed so it might help activity wise. :/

Back