• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Been banned from website?

Yes or na

• ye

Votes: 20 32.3%
  • nah

Votes: 42 67.7%

• Total voters

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I got banned from here before and almost again a few months ago. I kept creating othe profiles and got my ban time extended! XD! I eventually created another that they never detected.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Have I ever been perma banned? No. I have, however, been banned from websites before. But the only reasons I can remember weren't legit reasons. Most of them were from someone disliking me, my leaving, or my removal of something on my own personal Photobucket account (which hosted the graphics on that site). Apart from that, no.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Yes, actually I have been temporarily banned from a website. It was a Harry Potter RP website; one of the first things that got me addicted to the internet. One day I sign on and get a message saying I am banned for one week due to me advertising other forums on a different account with the same IP. I know for a fact that I didn't go that, but I really couldn't argue the evidence, so I just waited out my sentence.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Nope, I haven't been banned. I know how to act around any website or forum I go to. I think before I post and I know the rules. Unlike some people I seen in other forums...they don't think before they post and don't follow the rules. Of course they will get banned for acting immaturely. This forum isn't too bad though. Everyone here is well behaved. :3 I wish I could say from the other forums though. >>; And I try to get out of confrontation. If I seen there is a thread that is getting to the point it is out of hand...I stay away from it. Because I know if I go there and argue...I will get myself banned. And I don't want that. No sir.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I've been banned from this very website twice. Other than that, I have a clean record.

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
    I got permabanned from Conservapedia because of massive trolling. I found out about them through ED (Yes, that ED) and thought about doing it for the lulz. BTW, I rarely ever troll. I only did that because I went there, saw the horror for myself, and felt they deserved it, so I went out with a bang.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I believe I have posted in this thread, and it is still 3 weeks alive. I felt like saying and updating that I was, yesterday, for five minutes. It was amazing.

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
    Years
    I haven't been banned but I was once unable to sign in for 15 minutes because my cousin tried hacking my account. It felt like I was banned though.

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    i got temporarily banned a few times from GSB [geekstinkbreath.net], which is a green day fansite. i used to be one of the top posters there, but i never go on anymore. :|

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    ye bwoi iv bin baned wtuchu sayin lmfaooooo

No not actually. And that's my take on gangsta speak.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I haven't. I keep my posts in check, except for that one time :O

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Seeing as I intend to troll most of the sites that I join, I have been banned several times.
    I've never been banned (or infracted) here though.

BJ088

It's been so long!
    Years
    Yeah I have. Was part of a football forum ages ago and things got heated in a discussion and I decided to back myself up against a mod, but in true mod fashion, I got the warning and then banned. Amazing what power does on a forum.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Yep, I was banned from PTCO and a number of smaller forums before I found my way to PC. XD

More recently, I get a kick from joining random non-gaming (so I don't run the risk of people recognizing my name) forums and spamming the hell outta them.

Back