• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Been banned from website?

Yes or na

• ye

Votes: 20 32.3%
  • nah

Votes: 42 67.7%

• Total voters

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    No, because I'm not an ass
    Been banned from website?

Actually, because I tend to attend more open forums, places that discourage comfort lies and encourage honesty and genuinity (unlike PC, which explains my inactivity).

I did almost get banned from Pikasurf when I was 10, but I managed to figure out that bypassing the character limit isn't a good thing to do.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I was banned on some forums for the Ford Lightning car (or a car from them with the title Lightning... honestly, I have no idea) because I signed up with the username "God". :( I had no intention of ever posting, lmao, but I checked in like an hour later and noticed I'd been permabanned for having an inappropriate username.

Can't think of any other instance where I've been banned from something.

OH WAIT my account was frozen on Neopets about 8 years ago and I didn't know how to go about getting it unfrozen so I just made a new one. :'( I wish I had because it'd be cool to have such an old account.[/dork]

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    Nope, I've never ever been banned from a website before, and I never want to. I try to obey the rules of a website most of the time, but I do forget and get let off with a warning if I break any rules.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Nope!!
    I like to keep within the rules xD
    But to be fair i accidently pasted a Url in Seribii's Wifi chat and got banned from it for like 15 minutes >.<

The Red Chain

LOL i was posting my current Ctrl + v and somehow that was their

Oh yes, because sites just randomly copy themselves onto your clipboard. D;
    No I've never been banned from a website before and I hope never to be.

Kung Fu Quagsire!

woah there friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 27, 2019
    Once, but it was a joke and I got unbanned as soon as I got online. AJ fails at jokes.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I've been banned from a couple of forums in my times, oh yes. Oh, and Wikipedia, for editing the article on Helen Keller.

Long story.

Back