• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Been banned from website?

Yes or na

• ye

Votes: 20 32.3%
  • nah

Votes: 42 67.7%

• Total voters

Reina

pandasaur!
    Years
    I was banned from my own forums once. A cracker took the site, and the admin team regained it after a messy evening. The cracker framed me, so I was banned by the others until I was able to point a finger at someone else. We never found out who really did it, but...good times, good times.
    A cracker? xD
    I've been banned from one site (a site about a game) because the owner didn't like me, because I said that he disrespected the players. D: Besides that, nup~

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Seeing as this is more of a simple reply topic... it's off to Other Voting Polls~

:D

Mr.Kirby

off the wall
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    I haven't been banned from site's forum, but I have been banned from a site's chat before. I can't remember exactly what cause the ban, it might had been spam but it was so long ago. At the time I didn't know you could be banned from a chat. :D

Years
    Never been banned from a forum because, unlike the majority people who have, I'm not an illiterate, foul-mouthed fool. 8D

And those who troll really can't complain. :3

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I will admit, I have been banned badly at PC before. But I've been perfect on warnings and such ever since the infraction system. I hope I can actually keep it that way.

And in other forums...meh, I lost count XD.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Nope, never been banned from anywhere. I may have been an idiot in years past, but not a rule-breaking/trolling/troublemaking idiot. I hate trouble, so I prefer to stay out of it, thanks. :3

Years
    Never been banned from any website, excluding the time someone with the same IP as me was blocked from Wikipedia for vandalism, so I was affected by it.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I remember now that I have been banned from Wikipedia on my grandpa's laptop. I was bored one day, so I decided to browse Wikipedia and I came across the Donner Party article and found that the date was wrong by over a decade. I fixed it and came back the next day and found that someone else had changed it back to the wrong date. I searched through Google to see if I was correct and I was, so I changed it back.

The next day I came back, found the date wrong again, but when I tried to change it, it said that my grandpa's IP had been banned from Wikipedia... I was being helpful and I was banned for it. Oh, well - that is the Internet for you.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    I'm banned from Gaia Online :}
    One day, I just got this email saying that I was banned for some reason along the lines for scamming or hacking....
    I never bothered to respond to it, I hate that site anyway.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    I've not really joined that many Web sites, but I haven't been banned on any (or warned). I've always followed the rules of a forum, even back when I was a noob several years ago on the first "big" forum that I joined (ugh...I hate remembering that).

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    No; I usually don't read all the rules, but I know enough about forums in general to not get myself banned.

Pretty much this.

I by no means consider myself a forum 'expert', but the way a few selected people act on forums really confuses me. Trolls, spammers, keyboard warriors, just wtf. I will never be able to comprehend why people get themselves so overexcited about an internet forum =/

Even when I was considered a newb on forums and messageboards I didn't act like that, so i'm at a loss as to how to explain why people act that way. Thankfully on the forums i've been on so far it's been a very select minority.

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
    Years
    got banned from a YuGiOh forum for cursing.
    got banned from an anime forum on the day i joined it because i cursed a mod out (at the time i was like 13 or 14)

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I have once on the first forum I joined. But they had ridiculous rules and no warnings though. I got banned for my first post only because I typed a legitimate post all in CAPS. Didn't go back there afterwards since I think it might have been a perma-ban.

Back