• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Begin Again (OOC)

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
    Years
    Since the RP has lost activity, I'mma post an NPC trainer battle, or catch another poke. However, I work late tonight, and I need to get to bed early for a special thingy thing tomorrow.

See you all later! <3

Monster Guy

The Best Possible Thing!
    Years
    I still am waiting for Monster Guy to post. Sorry the inactivity T.T

I've had school papers to write. Because Professors like to assign all the major stuff really close together. :(

I'll get something up within the week.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
    I've had school papers to write. Because Professors like to assign all the major stuff really close together. :(

I'll get something up within the week.

No worries dude. I just thought you were gone out for good since it's been a long time.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Working on a joint post with Oddball xD. But I have work and finals this week as well as the fact my younger brother is having major surgery on Tuesday so it might be a little slow in the making.

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
    Finally posted, sorry it took so long. Lots of exams and reports and all this time of the year >>

I left the special Pikachu conscious in case you guys wanted to do something special with it! Capture, help, or anything like that.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
    Hey guys, I saw that the Signups were closed but I just wanted to show my interest anyway. I noticed that Adventure mentioned that alot of players were fun to have, so I was hoping you'd consider having one more :) Anyway , if not, I understand.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey guys, I saw that the Signups were closed but I just wanted to show my interest anyway. I noticed that Adventure mentioned that alot of players were fun to have, so I was hoping you'd consider having one more :) Anyway , if not, I understand.
    Pace has slowed down already so I can take a look and see if there's someone who hasn't posted at all yet. If so, their spot can be yours :) no rush.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
    Pace has slowed down already so I can take a look and see if there's someone who hasn't posted at all yet. If so, their spot can be yours :) no rush.

Great! :) I feel extremely lucky for some reason. I've heard or read alot about how great of a GM you are, so I'm excited to possibly be experiencing it.

jombii

Years
    Are we allowed to have a fossil once we reach Mt. Moon? If we can, I call dibs on the Omanyte!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Great! :) I feel extremely lucky for some reason. I've heard or read alot about how great of a GM you are, so I'm excited to possibly be experiencing it.
    wow *blush*
    I've asked the most inactive player, and he wants another chance so I'm gonna give him that, because I'm so darn nice. I'll try to keep in mind that you are interested though!

Are we allowed to have a fossil once we reach Mt. Moon? If we can, I call dibs on the Omanyte!
    I certainly think you should find fossils at Mt Moon :D I'll include them in the area post. Any objections to having pretty much any fossil available, even though we're a Kanto RP?

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    I call dibs for Aerodactyl! He is mine...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I call dibs for Aerodactyl! He is mine...
    We're 20 people so I think it's fair if anyone can pick any fossil, regardless if others picked the same. Otherwise some wouldn't get one :p

Anyways, remember to let me know when you are ready to enter Mt Moon.

jombii

Years
    I want to enter Route 3 now but Monster Guy is holding up on the post. :( I can't move on to the gym and it seems rude to just leave his character in the museum.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
    Wow, I better cook up the post for Danica's Gym battle! I wouldn't want Mt. Moon to be out of fossils by the time she gets there. Also, quick question, would it be acceptable if she could find a Moon Stone there?

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
    Mount moon has some sort of connection to space which means a certain space virus Pokemon might be found there, and so might some mysteriously stones that said space virus may or may not have something to do with. :3

I was thinking that these could be buried in a newly excavated tunnel(s), that the characters could stumble into.

My JP is coming along nicely btw.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    If you mean Deoxys... Then it means a battle... A battle against Deoxys might mean bad wounds... I can't think of more

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    Hey, I've not dropped off the face of the earth. NyxShooter and I are working on a joint post and with their exams and my crazy schedule it's slow going. But I think we're almost done.

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
    If you mean Deoxys... Then it means a battle... A battle against Deoxys might mean bad wounds... I can't think of more
    I've found that torturing my characters is both amusing and painful, but I don't actually plan on making Delta fight Deoxys, albeit it 'might' be in the story and 'might' have been trapped inside mount moon for many (over 9000!) years.

They dug too deep! They've awakened something in the darkness!

Back