• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Begin Again (OOC)

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Been really busy, but I've posted. I will probably have him exit the Cave soon.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
  • So I meant to do this earlier this week or last week but I got side-tracked with life. Doctor, I owe you an apology for practically begging you to let me join, only to disappear. I have a love for writing that often overshadows my priorities and manners. If I get a tug towards a certain anime, idea, comic, or manga I usually run with it. Which is what happened in this case.

I joined because your RP was beautifully made and organized. But I got distracted by another just as soon as I did.

Anyway, to shorten things up, I'll be dropping from the RP but I wanted to explain -for some odd reason- to you that I didn't mean to be a douchebag.

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
    Years
  • Trying to do a joint post with Ninja... only it's difficult to do so because of our differing Timezones.

I'm actually debating whether or not I should return to Viridian Forest to capture a Roselia, or go straight and battle Brock and just capture a Skiddo on my way to Mt. Moon.

Years
  • Trying to do a joint post with Ninja... only it's difficult to do so because of our differing Timezones.

I'm actually debating whether or not I should return to Viridian Forest to capture a Roselia, or go straight and battle Brock and just capture a Skiddo on my way to Mt. Moon.

I don't think anybody has a Roselia yet if that helps you make your decision.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    So I meant to do this earlier this week or last week but I got side-tracked with life. Doctor, I owe you an apology for practically begging you to let me join, only to disappear. I have a love for writing that often overshadows my priorities and manners. If I get a tug towards a certain anime, idea, comic, or manga I usually run with it. Which is what happened in this case.

I joined because your RP was beautifully made and organized. But I got distracted by another just as soon as I did.

Anyway, to shorten things up, I'll be dropping from the RP but I wanted to explain -for some odd reason- to you that I didn't mean to be a douchebag.
    a pity, but thanks for telling.

Triple capture post in our JP. I forgot to mention it in here. :))
    yep, I've just been a bit busy/off the last days! I'll get to it soon.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Triple capture post in our JP. I forgot to mention it in here. :))
    dat battle.

Jordan captured an Ekans!

Delta captured a Slowpoke!

Oh no! The Linoone escaped the pokéball! Gelius will have to try again.

@gimmepie, I was hoping someone would ask soon :3

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
  • dat battle.

Jordan captured an Ekans!

Delta captured a Slowpoke!

Oh no! The Linoone escaped the pokéball! Gelius will have to try again.

@gimmepie, I was hoping someone would ask soon :3

Yay for Slowpoke! I know only evolutionary stones are required, but does the kings rock count as a stone? I want me a slowking haha...

Also I agree that Cerulean is abit overdue. I mean Delta has been electrocuted, fallen through a cave, gotten soaked... Time for a change of clothes. Maybe he'll be dressed for Rio?
    (Oh God more Doctor Who Refrences...)

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
    Years
  • Ugh, Internet problems kept me from posting the Gym Post. Almost lost it thrice. Good thing I copy-pasted it on a Doc.

Anyway, now it awaits to be read. Excuse me while I take a break from the laptop. Writing that with faulty net took a lot out of me.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • Another ongoing JP post between Gelius, Oddball and me, before we arrive in Cerulean.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Ugh, Internet problems kept me from posting the Gym Post. Almost lost it thrice. Good thing I copy-pasted it on a Doc.

Anyway, now it awaits to be read. Excuse me while I take a break from the laptop. Writing that with faulty net took a lot out of me.
    Congratulations, Gabrielle has earned the Boulder Badge!

Another ongoing JP post between Gelius, Oddball and me, before we arrive in Cerulean.

Welp, I'm finally free from the chains of work so expect my next post anytime soon :)
    Nice!

Years
  • Hurray! Cerulean at last xD

I'm really looking forward to this, I've got a cool idea for introducing an NPC rival for Tasman.

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
    Years
  • So, I'm guessing Cerulean Cape is Routes 24 & 25?

Hmm... I wonder if we can fish in the Nugget Bridge. Granted you can't in the games, but it's a Bridge for Madokami's sake!

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • Are the nugget gang totally separate from team rocket? IIRC the one who gives out the nugget is a rocket member. I think it would be good if I use Jordan's rocket affiliation to get a free pass on the bridge.

If it is not a rocket thing, I guess I can use the Kaleel's financial coffer to bribe the trainers a huge amount of money.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Is the Nugget Gang enemy of a gang that i planned to use on the Cerulean Cape route (the Gang of Bugs)?

Years
  • That's another post up, I'm really looking forward to my next ones which will chronicle the battle between Tasman and Clarity. I'm planning to have Clarity become a recurring rival for Tasman, so I might write up an SU for a reference to her character if that's alright.

Once I'm done with the bike tournament shenanigans, anyone want to team up to get across the bridge?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    So, I'm guessing Cerulean Cape is Routes 24 & 25?

Hmm... I wonder if we can fish in the Nugget Bridge. Granted you can't in the games, but it's a Bridge for Madokami's sake!
    Yep, I'm condensing those routes into one area. You'll be able to fish and get a rod in Cerulean Cape!

Are the nugget gang totally separate from team rocket? IIRC the one who gives out the nugget is a rocket member. I think it would be good if I use Jordan's rocket affiliation to get a free pass on the bridge.

If it is not a rocket thing, I guess I can use the Kaleel's financial coffer to bribe the trainers a huge amount of money.
    They are separate, but we can say that their leader is actually a Rocket agent who is out to earn some extra money! So you can be able to pass if you want ;)

Is the Nugget Gang enemy of a gang that i planned to use on the Cerulean Cape route (the Gang of Bugs)?
    If you want, they can have some kind of petty rivalry but I'm pretty sure the Nugget Gang is dominant 8)

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    I want Gimmie. If i don't team up with none of my NPCs.

And Doctor is fine but in Gang of Bugs they will make the defeated 2 options:

a) Join them. (Yup because they need more power. This only applies if you don't have money.)

b) Pay them. (This only applies if you have money. Plus they are broke.)

And if you defeat them, they will try their best to humiliate you. This is only if you permit it.

Last edited:
    Back