• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Begin Again (OOC)

Ponee

You light up my world ♥
Years
    • (:
    • Seen Apr 21, 2015
    Sorry I haven't posted recently. Life has been super hectic and I have been bombarded with homework. #ilovecollege. I hope to get a post or two up here soon.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Personally I don't have a decent reason. I just haven't posted. /bad

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • The only reason I haven't posted is because I was the last person that posted. I've been waiting for days now to write my next post :( I want Zakk to get through Mt. Moon so badly because Cerulean City is where I plan for his plot to really kick off.

I feel that for the really upbeat adventurers should have this as their travelling theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7MEZNSsJZQ

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    The only reason I haven't posted is because I was the last person that posted. I've been waiting for days now to write my next post :( I want Zakk to get through Mt. Moon so badly because Cerulean City is where I plan for his plot to really kick off.

I feel that for the really upbeat adventurers should have this as their travelling theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7MEZNSsJZQ
    You can just edit your last post to be longer, you know :p

Circuit

Years
  • You can just edit your last post to be longer, you know :p

Oh... My bad XD

Lmao, I probably should have thought of that sooner haha. About to post my next episode. It's probably going to be the first of a three parter (I'm hoping anyway) so that should be interesting to see how it turns out!

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
  • Next chapter of Danica vs. the Nugget Boyz is further delayed. You'd think that life would cut me some slack with Easter and the long weekend and all that.

Circuit

Years
  • So my next post has also been delayed. I had it written last night ready to post (or there abouts) and then my computer crashed. So of course, bye bye next post >__> It's done me in a bit, so next post has been pushed back.

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
    Years
  • Just dropping by to inform everyone that I'm still working on my post.

I want to get Mt. Moon done with one fell swoop.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
  • Before I make the next post, I will post the next recurring rival of Danica, who will be introduced in the next post. So, ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, Floyd Pinkman!

Spoiler:

Since he is a recurring character, I thought I wouldn't elaborate a lot on how he got his Pokémon. Let me know if I should expand more or just leave it as it is.

Years
  • So just posting to let you guys know that adventure is taking a bit of a break from GMing Begin Again. In the meantime I'll be running things in her stead.

Before I make the next post, I will post the next recurring rival of Danica, who will be introduced in the next post. So, ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, Floyd Pinkman!

Spoiler:

Since he is a recurring character, I thought I wouldn't elaborate a lot on how he got his Pokémon. Let me know if I should expand more or just leave it as it is.

Considering that there's no actual requirement for you to write an SU for an NPC rival, what you have there is perfectly fine.

Edit: In other news, my very undramatic filler post is up. My next one will be done from the P.O.V. of Clarity.

Last edited:

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
  • Oh, wow, I've been gone for ages.

I'm not sure if I'm in the rp anymore, but if I am... gonna get a post up in the next few days! Time to finally get that first Gym Badge >>

Years
  • Oh, wow, I've been gone for ages.

I'm not sure if I'm in the rp anymore, but if I am... gonna get a post up in the next few days! Time to finally get that first Gym Badge >>

You aren't on the list, however if you have been accepted previously I have no problem with you returning so long as you can link me to your original SU and tell me any additional pokemon you caught since signing up. :)

Also guys, I am considering abolishing the rule forcing people to start in Pewter City once we have gotten a little further ahead. Note, considering.

Circuit

Years
  • So, my last post took a long while to get up, but it got done in the end. Before my next post, I wanted to ask if we could fail to catch Pokémon without the GM's decision? I'd like Zakk to fail to catch a Pokémon, but is that always down to the GM?

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
  • You aren't on the list, however if you have been accepted previously I have no problem with you returning so long as you can link me to your original SU and tell me any additional pokemon you caught since signing up. :)

Sure thing! Original SU is here and he's only caught a Pikachu so far.

Capture post is here, just in case!

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
  • You do? Heh, I hope those aren't all bad memories, then 8P

And you know, just life, basically. Got swallowed by work and the like.

Back