• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Beginner's Mafia: Trouble in The Guild!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    WELP, nice to know we got some really clever mafioso.

Guys, be aware that the mafia are still among us, we're not all innocents here. Taking all these liberties with grammar and overemphasizing silly details are going to lead to death of all of us - this is currency very easily manipulated.

I'm not going to overemphasize again that points against me are all rubbish, because, well, I don't really need to. I know I'm innocent and so do the mafia. They just want another one dead. And guys, are you really that desperate for clues that you're going to really make a guilty claim on something like an nonexistent comma or some grammatical fluke?

See who's helping who. Maybe that'll tip you off, for now, my vote stays on Ash, since you were the one to start making all the jumps in grammar to start with.​

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    One thought. Tepig, the detective was researching oshawott, who could possibly have been the vigilante. Oshawott killed tepig before being taken down by the mafia. Don't credit this, but it's just a theory. A mafia theory. Shameless catchphrase usage is shameless.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    One thought. Tepig, the detective was researching oshawott, who could possibly have been the vigilante. Oshawott killed tepig before being taken down by the mafia. Don't credit this, but it's just a theory. A mafia theory. Shameless catchphrase usage is shameless.

There's a slight hole in your logic, Absol. If Oshawott did kill Emboar before being killed by the mafia - that would imply that Oshawott was the serial killer and would have shown up in the Day post the "Kiriyuuki Kasuna is dead. He was the serial killer"

Also, when Oshawott was dying, he did say "There was another ki-". So Oshawott gets ruled out as the serial killer.

Unless I'm missing something, I think I covered it? x.x

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    There's a slight hole in your logic, Absol. If Oshawott did kill Emboar before being killed by the mafia - that would imply that Oshawott was the serial killer and would have shown up in the Day post the "Kiriyuuki Kasuna is dead. He was the serial killer"

Also, when Oshawott was dying, he did say "There was another ki-". So Oshawott gets ruled out as the serial killer.

Unless I'm missing something, I think I covered it? x.x

Wait - flip it around. What if Tepig was the vigilante, killed Oshawott, and the mafia killed Emboar?

Because the other way around doesn't make sense. :X​

Ullion

Years
    That still wouldn't make sense, Kiyoshi. If either Emboar or the Oshawott were the Serial Killer, it would say so in the day post when they died. :)

edit: And ever since you pointed it out, I'm pretty sure you were right about Emboar/Tepig being the detective role.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    Nah, not the serial killer, the vigilante. The vigilante comes up as part of the masses.

Ullion

Years
    ... I had no idea there was a vigilante. I completely forgot about that!

I take back everything I said Absol, sorry!

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    Beginner's Mafia: Trouble in The Guild!

youre all literally killing me

I hadn't really thought of that before ... Maybe he wanted to use his power early just to get it out of the way? We are a small group, and he maybe didn't want to risk dying before using it.

Hence, both victims would end up innocent.​

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I feel that if it was the Vigilante there would have been three kills because why would a Serial Killer not kill when they have the chance to do so. They don't really have anything to lose other than potentially being exposed via clues in the writing.

Of course, I suppose the roleblocker could have blocked their action hmm

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    Coincidence that the medic blocked them? And yeah either that or the serial killer is inactive.

Ullion

Years
    Going by what Ash and Absol both just said:

The roleblocker could have blocked either the serial killer or the vigilante
    The vigilante decided to not use their NA this phase
    Of the "3 kills", 2 of them could have overlapped
    Or the medic kept someone alive that was supposed to die

I believe those are all the possibilities?

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
    Nah, it can't be the vigilante. First, I don't think they would use their ability so early with so little information. They can only kill once in the whole game.

It's probably the serial killer, if it wasn't, I'm sure Kiriyuuki wouldn't have said that there was another killer.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    Well, they do have the choice to kill someone whenever, they're not required to use their power. Maybe they wouldn't reveal themselves now when we're all in the dark? Remember, serial killer is playing for themselves, not with the mafia. They could be watching what we say and do to sleuth out who's the mafioso and kill them before slaying innocents.

Roleblocker could've roleblocked serial killer to boot, and this is just a misleading mess.

Edit: NINJA'D Twice, my goodness​

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    Seth I'm notvtrying to make an enemy. I merely have no idea who to vote for and decided that you were a good candidate. I'm not voting to get yoi out. I'm voting to keep me in

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back