• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: best coast california

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    That's funny, I used to dye my hair so it wouldn't be blonde. It's always changing on its own, though. I:
    Because of that, my hair color strays anywhere from relatively dark blonde (it used to be lighter but has darkened over the years) to brown to a sort of red. I have no idea how that last one manages to happen. I hadn't even noticed until a friend pointed it out to me.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I'm probably gonna redye my hair back to dark-brown or black again. I want to start all over and in a few months I might dye it red. :3

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    shhh sector, it's okay. ]:

Were you around for Mac's jar of shame, or was that before you started coming to #tradecorner?

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
    Years
  • I just thought it should be known that, at a glance, I read the thread title as "Gunshots are fun".

Thought you ought to know. Though to be honest, I was a bit confused.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Yes, gunshots are indeed very fun. Definitely better than slingshots.
    /scoff

Noibat

Years
  • sot, shot, shot, shot, shot, shot!Both sound incredibly painful. Anyone remember shooting those paper wasps in school? I got hit with one on my calf, it left a bruise for about a week

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
    Years
  • sot, shot, shot, shot, shot, shot!Both sound incredibly painful. Anyone remember shooting those paper wasps in school? I got hit with one on my calf, it left a bruise for about a week

What the heck is a paper wasp? I have never heard of this thing. Should I be scared of it?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I've seen people hit each other with those things before, but thankfully, I've never been struck by them myself. xD" By looking at people's reactions though, I could tell that they're pretty painful.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • One of the most common kid's weapons around here. I've seen it being used (and used some myself) since 5th grade.

Years
  • Paper hornets, poppers, fortune tellers, etc.. I remember in elementary and middle school several ways to waste a sheet of paper lmao.

I have gotten hit by a paper hornet (the same thing as those 'v' things), and they can leave a mark if you're impacted properly :p

Years
  • At the same time, I think there are some things that do change in kids.. such as influence from pop culture and whatnot.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I don't think pop culture influences children's behaviour at all. It's at the point where there are as many good role models as bad ones, and nobody is sure who to listen to anymore so they just default to their regularly programmed terror.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    shhh sector, it's okay. ]:

Were you around for Mac's jar of shame, or was that before you started coming to #tradecorner?

What? Explain? & which time @ #TradeCorner? I started going there soon after I joined in 2011 lol I was pretty much absence for the first 8 months of 2013.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back