• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Pokemon Theme

Years
  • What is your Fave Pokemon Theme Song?

Pokemon Original Theme
    Pokemon World
    Pokemon Johto
    Born To Be A Winner
    Believe In Me

I Wanna Be A Hero
    This Dream
    Unbeatable
    Battle Frontier

Diamond and Pearl
    We Will Be Heroes
    Battle Cry (Stand Up)
    We Will Carry On

Black and White

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Out of all the dub series theme songs, I know I'm going to have to mention the original theme, I'm pretty sure everyone loves it and anyone who grew up with the series from the start.

I'd probably be between a few. I liked how "Born to be a Winner" picked up from the original theme, which was quite awesome. Though I suppose I really enjoyed singing to "unbeatable" everytime Advanced Battle came on. :3

As for the original japanese themes, I'd probably go for... "Spurt!" for many reasons at that too. First of all, it featured many of the Pokémon Ash had met/befriended from that moment in time, which was great seeing as we hadn't seen many of them since their last appearances, such as Butterfree and Pidgeot. It was one of those openings that really showed real continuity in Ash's. There were also some cool battle scenes, Sceptile vs Aerodactyl, Donphan vs Arcanine etc... those battle sequences always work out well in openings, "The Greatest - Everyday!" is a great example. :3

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Well here's my Top 5:

1. 1st season theme
    2. 4h season theme
    3. 8th season theme
    4. 10th season theme
    5. 13th season theme

Years
  • The 4kids openings were really great. Although I love all, my favorites were Born to be a Winner and I Wanna be a Hero... could listen to them all day. Out of the Japanese openings, Battle Frontier and Saikou Everyday take the cake <3

DarkLordEon

Ruler Of Time and Space
    Years
  • The original, i liked the ones they had for hoenn, i liked one from sinnoh but i cant remember, i think it was the second or first one of that season.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    Oh I loved I Wanna Be a Hero and Master Quest opening themes, both from the English dub.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    They are all good. Love them all. But the original would probably be the best, since it started it all. The credit of naming all the 150 Pokemon is my favorite. :)

Years
  • My favourite of all time..

do la da do do Pokemon Johto!
    followed by The original
    Then it goes "Unbeatable" and "Born to be a winner"

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I like the original theme song for nostalgia reasons and We Will be Heroes for the fact that it was first shown in The Rise of Darkrai.

Demon.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2018
    I wanna be, the very best.

Like no one ever waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas.

Back