• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] [Beta 1.2 - 5-10 hrs gameplay] Pokemon Fission/Fusion Version

Which starter are you thinking about receiving?

• Furrco

Votes: 72 29.3%
  • Satyripup

Votes: 79 32.1%
  • Bottlefin

Votes: 95 38.6%

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 15, 2024
A number of things....

the_underground_bosses_of_westorn_by_pkmnfissionfusion_dcwstmo-pre.jpg

Updated the Game Engine to Essentials v17!!!!!

Which means we can do so much more!

We're also merging the two versions into one, big version Fission+Fusion Version!

We're implementing a number of features:
Updating Follower Pokemon Scripts
Two Grass Types for the former version exclusives
Quicksaving
and much more!

Now we're implementing several game modes that determine how much radiation your player will accumulate as they traverse westorn's harsh landscape. Beta 1.0 gonna be lit

We're narrowing down on a release date, as well, being spring 2019, so get hype for that!!!!!

Years
first time seeing this page and i gotta say that this seems amazing! i do have one question though. When you say Spring 2019... is that northern (March April May) or southern (September October November)?

Again. Seems amazing! Love the sorta Fallout-themed game and this one seems well-made! Very promising indeed.

Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 15, 2024
first time seeing this page and i gotta say that this seems amazing! i do have one question though. When you say Spring 2019... is that northern (March April May) or southern (September October November)?

Again. Seems amazing! Love the sorta Fallout-themed game and this one seems well-made! Very promising indeed.

Thank you for your feedback! We're working very hard so it's great to hear something like that!

We meant Spring for the northern hemisphere, so like March-May ish. It's up in the air right now as we're mapping, programming, and designing custom sprites and remixes. We've posted a bunch of links to our social media on our front page, so you can stay tuned for updates.

Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 15, 2024
Just a quick update... We're up to about 32x2 battling sprites, and have a musician making us wonderful remixes of the music of the current beta,Beta 0.1.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 15, 2024
After re-reading the Rules for the thread, having Beta 0.1 out would qualify this thread for the tag [released].

Beta 1.0 is still on track for a spring release. We've basically re-mapped the entire game and up to 8 custom music tracks for the game, and 40+ fakemon sprites w/ backs.

Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 15, 2024
Another brief update:

New tiles have been made, the intro has been completely rewritten, we're up to over 50 sprites for fakemon with their backs, many more custom tracks.

Let us know if you have any questions!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 15, 2024
We finally have our protagonists! They are planned to be customizible to four skin tones!

Spoiler:

<3 Have a great Valentines day!!!!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 15, 2024
We are proud to celebrate our view #10,000! It means so much to us that there is so much interest in our work! To celebrate, we will show you some images we have reserved for a special occasion, as well as some concepts for our Wishing Well Spirits. Perhaps they responded to our wishes?

A beautiful Drawing of Mt. Spear, home of Pythion, the Oracle. Will its Prophecy ring true?
Spoiler:

Hesper:
Spoiler:

Komet:
Spoiler:

Mistion:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Sep 17, 2023
I really want to try this game but when I try to download it mediafire says permission denied.

Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 15, 2024
We are updating everyone to know that we are working on updating all interiors to gen 5! No more gen 3!!!!!

We are also working on new, custom trainer sprites. Refining our fakemon, making lots of art! Music is up to about 15 custom tracks!!!!!!

See you all soon with the official release of Beta 1.0!!!!!

Back