• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: [BETA 2 OUT NOW!] Pokémon Darkfire

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2020
    I just started playing and I'm already in love. The music score is exquisite. The art and designs are amazing and brilliantly colored. I see no errors in voice lanes as of now and I don't expect too. This game has a novel concept set and I look forward to playing through it all.

Karl

Creator of [b]Pokémon Darkfire[/b]
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    I just started playing and I'm already in love. The music score is exquisite. The art and designs are amazing and brilliantly colored. I see no errors in voice lanes as of now and I don't expect too. This game has a novel concept set and I look forward to playing through it all.

Thank you for writing such a nice comment :smile:

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2023
    I just finished the beta and all I can say is that I loved it. Excelent music, cool graphics, great dialogues. It felt like playing something made by gamefreak. Waiting for the next beta....just hope being able to continue with my save lol.

Marx321

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2023
    Im looking forward to the next update of this game. Hopefully next year i think.
    Im getting excited to re-play this ^_^

Karl

Creator of [b]Pokémon Darkfire[/b]
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Beta 2 will be announced soon!

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    halfway across Tamarok Mountains...

Btmec4I.png

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    i had trouble extracting the zip file, the file texts looked like they were in japanese or something

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2023
    Looking forward on Beta2, Best of luck.
    The whole game is great, This is one of the best romhack I've played.

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2022
    is this an abandoned hack? haven't heard anything after this post... hope u finish it good luck

Back