• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: [BETA 2 OUT NOW!] Pokémon Darkfire

Karl

Creator of [b]Pokémon Darkfire[/b]
Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    This is amazing news! Any idea on how long the second beta will be?

I'd say 14-15 hours of play time, with 3 badges in total.

The game is currently being tested by some volunteers before its official release!

Years
    • Seen today
    Announcing the release of beta 2 in early April!
    v61531kdxrn61.png

Karl

Creator of [b]Pokémon Darkfire[/b]
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Welp... Today is the day!

Pokémon Darkfire Beta 2 is officially available for public download! You can download the update by clicking here.

Many thanks to everyone who helped with the project (full credits on Page 1).

Special thanks to Shahar and TrainerX493 for testing through the game with a fine tooth pick!

To follow Beta 3 progress, feel free to join our Pokémon Darkfire Discord Server.

Have fun playing!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi Karl I am falling in love with this game so far and it is really beautiful. I was wondering for Beta 3 if you can change the game title screen to Pokemon Darkfire instead of Pokemon Emerald because that is only the issue. I am looking forward to your progress and also keep it up buddy.

Outwitter

You reap what you plant...
    Years
  • Welp... Today is the day!
    Have fun playing!
    Congratulations on the release of Beta 2 guys!
    Haven't played Dark Fire before, so don't know much about it's Story progression and other departments, however, I must admit that graphics-wise you guys are giving serious competition to the GameFreak and TPC itself! The screenshots that were posted in your previous post look gorgeous and are absolute eye-candy. Two thumbs up especially for the graphics and also for the other aspects of Darkfire as well!
    Wishing you guys best of luck for the development of Beta 3, stay safe and keep hacking...

Years
    • Seen today
    Congratulations on the release of Beta 2 guys!
    Haven't played Dark Fire before, so don't know much about it's Story progression and other departments, however, I must admit that graphics-wise you guys are giving serious competition to the GameFreak and TPC itself! The screenshots that were posted in your previous post look gorgeous and are absolute eye-candy. Two thumbs up especially for the graphics and also for the other aspects of Darkfire as well!
    Wishing you guys best of luck for the development of Beta 3, stay safe and keep hacking...

Thanks, hope you'll play it

Question, does this game has phisical-special split?

Yes, and gen 7 movepools as well

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Oh wow! Congratulations on the release of Beta 2. It's on mh current 'to-play' list since I'm hauled up with exams at the moment. Y'all have really mailed it with the graphics, so eye catching. Can't wait to see mor progress post beta 2! Cheers!

Years
    • Seen today

I surely will, was waiting for the second beta for quite a while. Hope you won't mind if I still wait for a couple of bug fixes nonetheless, or is it the final update before the third beta?​

There will be a couple of more updates

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2023
    maybe it's just me but it feels like half the time I have no idea where I'm going in this game, Right now I'm stuck after finding the Magby bag in the ice cave. I'm in a temple with a Regiggas statue but I get the feeling I'm not supposed to be here

Years
    • Seen today
    maybe it's just me but it feels like half the time I have no idea where I'm going in this game, Right now I'm stuck after finding the Magby bag in the ice cave. I'm in a temple with a Regiggas statue but I get the feeling I'm not supposed to be here

The inner rooms of the Ice Palace are inaccessible in beta 2. That may be a dead end, but you haven't ran out of places to go. Try having a look around the caves, there's always more places to explore

Last edited:
    Back