• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Bianca or Cheren? Which was harder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Cheren, his Snivy/Servine/Serperior kept spamming me with Leaf Tornado (Oshawott was my starter), greatly reducing my accuracy.

That move hits really hard too.

At least I found Bianca's Musharna not much of a difficulty, I simply used my Krookodile's Crunch on that floating thing. Although her Stoutland can be a beast with Intimidate cutting the strength of your physical attackers.

Since Bianca and Cheren get an elemental monkey like you do, it's the same triangle with the starters.

Bianca has the starter weak to you, Cheren has the one strong against you.

Bianca's monkey is weak against your monkey while Cheren's monkey is strong against yours.

Last edited:

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • Cheren battled more frequently, and he was easy all those times, but Bianca's Pokemon were harder to beat (for me at least :P). So I would go with Bianca being harder.

Rio448

Hoenn Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2012
    Not sure why everyone thinks Bianca is so though, to be honest I think she was always pretty easy. But I have to go with Cheren, he wasn't hard but better then Bianca

User19sq

Cheren was harder to take down. Bianca was very easy. =w=

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2015
    Neither of them were tough for me, though I'm the type of trainer that likes to meat-grind a bit before continuing on into uncharted territories, so...

JezzaRules

Charmander Lover
    Years
  • Cheren for me...
    The only thing Bianca does that pisses me off alot is her constant use of potions

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I didn't find any of them difficult but I am going to have to pic Cheren because when I was battling with him, he did get me to my last Pokemon but the reasoning for this is because i did not heal my Pokemon at the time.

:t354:TG

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2021
    Both were easy. My friend gave me a baby Deino at the start of the game so when that learnt Crunch her Musharna got pwned

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Ha. Bianca's Musharna actually gave me quite a hard time when I battled her by Driftveil. But that was due to my poor movesets at the time. Other than that battle though, I hadn't had much trouble from either.

Years
  • Well, I'm not very far into the games yet so I don't either of them are really that *hard*.

If I had to say though, I would say possibly Bianca at this stage. Her Herdier (shows how far I am lolz) can do some real damage and I think that early on there aren't that many Pokes with dark type moves to have a serious advantage on Munny.

Cheren I think is easy despite his type advantage on you because his Elemental Monkey has a disadvantage to your starter, Liepard is a kitten and even though his starter has the advantage to yours, at this point in the game I've found plenty of Pokemon that have the advantage on it.

MuffinPaula

「PONPON!? ??
    Years
  • To me none of them. My Pokemon were always up to level and I always had HP restores with me. Bianca's Musharna was OK and I also hate how she jumps up out of no where and challenges you. That's a huge disadvantage for the player. Overall maybe Bianca a little bit even though I always beat her.

Golden Warrior

Pokemon Professor
    Years
  • For me, Cheren was trouble x2. I don't know why but to me, Bianca was small fry and then Cheren was a whale (of trouble!). It's not that he had my opposite type and all, just... he was harder for me.

Dark Piplup

This user title is original
    Years
  • By far Cheren. Bianca was not even close to hard. Though even Cheren only proved a challenge right before Victory Road for me.

Speed

Skyward
    Years
  • Bianca had the superior pokemon, compared to Cheren. They were both easy to fight though, especially since you were usually healed before you fought them.

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
    Years
  • Cheren seemed harder to me, but was still easy to defeat. Both were crazy easy but Cheren seemed to have the better team than Bianca, who probably doesn't even know what shes doing. I felt like Cheren probably studied Pokemon more(at least that's what the game told me), and Bianca was more of goofing off than anything else.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back