• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Bianca Vs. Cheren

Bianca or Cheren?

• Total voters
Years
  • Bianca and Cheren are the rivals in Pokemon Black and White.

But which one do you like better - Bianca or Cheren?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Please read the guidelines and see that the weekly poll prefix is only for Kaori and I to use.

Anywaaaaayyy, I prefer Cheren. Probably because he reminds me of Jake, and because of that I find how he acts more amusing.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • Cheren. He's a bit of a prick if you ask me, but rather him than Bianca, who's just so very annoying. Also, she looks weird. Her eyes are oddly placed on her face and she wears a hat that puts Kotone's to shame.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
  • Cheren, Can anyone say geek. Besides, I'm a fellow geek, and he is pretty cool by the end of the storyline anyways, I didn't like him during the story, but he says some neat stuff by the time you get to the Pokemon league.

Years
  • I'm not really fond of either, but I do like that they seem a lot more realistic than other Gen rivals. Bianca has the whole situation with her dad, and Cheren needs to find out that being strong isn't everything. If I had to choose, I'd go with Cheren, merely because Bianca happens to be mega annoying. XD

Years
  • Bianca definitely. Cheren just annoyed me throughout the game with his arrogance. Plus Bianca stated some hilarious things! Cheren needs to realise that being strong isn't everything >.<

Years
  • I don't really have a favourite, they both fill a different roll in the game.

Neither of them got on my nerves, they were ok, I did prefer it when you had a Gary type rival though, one that disliked you, it's more fun.

Years
  • I like Cheren. He is a really cool person! I like battling him. I always have fun battling him. He is very strong so gives me a challenge. I really enjoy battling him. He looks cool too. He is my favorite rival.

Years
  • Cheren, all the way. He's arrogant, and his pokemon can (kind of) back that up, whereas Bianca just kinda runs around annoying everybody. And also gets a pokemon stolen, and just whines to Cheren and us about it. Cheren is a "get up and do it yourself" person, Bianca is a "give me what I want without me working TOO hard for it" person, IMO.

D0N3GAN

Working on Pokemon White...
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2011
    For me it has to be Cheren, he is more of a challenge battling as Bianca picks the starter which has a weakness to yours, and to be honest I find Bianca rather annoying.

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2012
    I like em both. But I rather run into Bianca as she isnt as "Look at me, im the best thing since slice bread" as Cheren

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I like Cheren better. He's sexy~! (But not as sexy as Gary Oak who still holds my heart.) Bianca is the female Barry, so I don't really like her.

Pkmn Trainer Touko

King N's Queen
    Years
  • Bel (Bianca) is my best friend! ^^ Cheren is a great friend also, but lately he's become very power-hungry =/

I love them both! We're a trio of friends.

Back