• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Birthplace

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Born in Mexicali, Mexico. I live 15 miles north of it, but I spent the majority of my childhood in San Bernardino, CA.

zakisrage

In the trunk on Highway 10
    Years
    I was born in Tyre, Lebanon, and moved with my family to Australia when I was 4.

My dad moved to Australia when he was a kid, but later he moved back to Lebanon. My dad's parents live in Australia, as well as my mum's mother. I've got family in Lebanon, Australia, the US, Brazil, Argentina, and Colombia.

Years
    Despite moving for the 7th time in the near future, all of the places I've lived have been within a 20 minute drive of the hospital that I was born in, just outside of Vancouver. At one point or another I'd live to move away, but it'd probably be weird after spending my whole life in pretty much the same area.

SaniOKh

Too old for this stuff
    Years
    I was born in Kiev, Ukraine (or, rather, the Soviet Union, as it was back then :) ) , and moved to Toulouse, France with my parents when I was eleven.

When I sometimes go home, it takes me around 3.5 - 4 hours to get there by plane, not including the wait between the two planes (there are no direct flights, so I often change planes in Munich or Frankfurt, Germany) . It's not bad, especially considering whatmy family had to do when we couldn't afford travelling by plane: travelling by bus. It was 2 whole days in the bus going from Kiev to Paris, and then 5 or 6 hours to get to Toulouse by train.

Years
    I was born in Washington State and now I live the other Washington (D.C.). That's like what... 3000 miles? (only a ballpark)

Back