• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bishie Lovers Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Told you that he did, no? XD

And yes, he's got lovely hair. o3o

New bishies? Uhm... What anime have I been watching... OH YES!

Romeo Candorebanto Montague (I shouldn't tell what Anime he is from, should I?)
    Spoiler:

Bishie Lovers Club

OMG ADORABLE. o3o

Tybalt (Totally the opposite of ^, but so cool. o_O)
    Spoiler:

Francisco (blonde) and Curio (brown)
    Spoiler:

Bishie Lovers Club

Pretty eyes. *_*
    Bishie Lovers Club

AANd, I will keep the rest of my anime for next time. :D

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    So far no new bishies since I haven't been watching anything new. Been keeping up with my other bishes.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I prefer the good guys because they are so nice and sweet. XD But I been noticing a lot of girls like the bad guys as well. That isn't wrong with that. But for me...good guys.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I have new bishies 8D <3 Don't let the title confuse you, but Shounen Onmyouji is -in the first place- a Light Novel for girls. Of course it was the anime that got me interested. :3

Though he isn't a "bishie", the main character Abe no Masahiro is worth mentioning. Because he's an adorable main character. :D

Spoiler:

The person with him, is Guren, a shikigami (spirit summon). He's just one of 12, and they're all very cute. XD
    Guren and Masahiro (and Mokkun -the white creature on Masahiro's shoulder) are my favourite characters. :D

Spoiler:

I would recommend this anime to anyone who likes a hystorical/magical Anime. :3

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    I'm baaaaaaaaack! ^_^ So many new bishies...(Btw I watched Shounen Onmyouji. The ending was sad. T.T)

Spoiler:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Welcome back, Neiko Star. :D So you did watch Shounen Onmyouji as well? Awesome. Masahiro is too cute. <3 And Guren is so mysterious... I like him. o_o Aaand, I'm drawing him in Photoshop. Both as Mokkun and Touda/Guren.

BTW, indeed the ending is sad. ;;
    And it gets even sadder if you read the rest, because it's so hard on Masahiro.
    https://zips-17.livejournal.com/ (6 chapters of Volume 9 have been translated... Though the anime stops after Volume 7, 8 apparently only contains filler chapters)

And I love the opening song. ^_^
    Spoiler:

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Yup, I love Egao no Wake. It's like, impossible to find all the manga chapters online .__. I wanna know what happens next.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years

You do realise that Shounen Onmyouji is based on a series of Novels, do you?
    The manga, that was based on the novels, is waay behind. So far, as I know, it got to chapter 4 or 5. Which is in the beginning of the Kyuuki Arc. (Mangafox has them).
    The link I posted earlier is a translation of the Novels past the anime (well, a part).

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Ah, okay. I knew that it was based on novels, but not about the manga part. 'Kay thanks. :) But the writing in the novels is surprisingly simple and low-level...or could that be just the translation? O_o

Anyway, I just watched the first two episodes of D.N.Angel. (Me no likies main charrie's voice >_>)

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    You're very welcome. I think it's partly the translation. I don't think it's easy to translate Japanese to English. Certainly not a fully written one (in comparission to fansubbing).
    Still, I like reading it. Just because I want to know how Guren and Masahiro end up. D:

Spoiler:

And the covers of the novels look so cool. o_O
    https://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?p=696989#post696989

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Yeah...although Mokkun looks a bit weird. But why doesn't anybody just tell Guren that

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I'd put that in a spoiler tag if I were you.... >_O

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Lol, sorry. (Btw "sacrifice" is written with a C)

The funny thing is, Seiryuu used to say the exact same things Guren is saying right now...but I don't really get why Masahiro is so weak right now, to the point that he can't even see the shikigamis. I mean, in the anime...maybe it was the trip (and the return) to/from the whatchamacallit world of the dead?

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Edit it please?

Oh! I knew something was fishy with the way I wrote it.
    SPOILERTAGS PLEASE? D:

Let me guess...

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back