• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Black and White: A Gen 5 Fanclub

Who is your favourite gym leader?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paige Berlitz

HAPPY SAINT PATTIES DAY
Years
  • Club Name(or your username): Wind Heart
    Who is your starter? Snivy
    Pokemon Showdown Name(If you have one): StarryWindy

Why did you choose your starter?
    I choose Snivy because it's one of my favorite Grass Pokemon, and its Royal-based evolution makes me like Snivy even more.

Accepted Windy and thank you for joining. I really hope you have a good time. And don't forget to vote on the poll.

Bidoof FTW23232

Bidoof FTW/Golgari's Alt
    Years
  • Club Name(or your username): Wind Heart
    Who is your starter? Snivy
    Pokemon Showdown Name(If you have one): StarryWindy

I choose Snivy because it's one of my favorite Grass Pokemon, and its Royal-based evolution makes me like Snivy even more.

Hmmm. I totally forgot about the royal-based evolution. Makes snivy seem a lot cooler... Anyways, welcome to the club, hope you have an awesome time here.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • The club battles sound really fun. Although, since I started college, it's going to be difficult for me to be on a lot. Hopefully it will line up, but just so you guys know.

Paige Berlitz

HAPPY SAINT PATTIES DAY
    Years
  • And Also I forgot one thing this is for people Who don't like there starters for now.

Change your Starter Form

Club Name:
    Current Starter:
    New Starter:
    Why do you want a different starter?:

@Slayr Just PM or VM me and I will change the date.

Bidoof FTW23232

Bidoof FTW/Golgari's Alt
    Years
  • I'm wondering how Pokemon Conquest works, since the kingdom system is based off that particular spinoff, like.. do they work together in peace or do the kingdoms fight against one another like the club is set up?

Years
  • A new 5th Gen club? I gotta join this since Unova is my fave region to date and it has such unique Pokemon!

Club Name: Hikari10
    Who is your starter?: Oshawott (duh, you know me hahaha)
    Pokemon Showdown Name: Zeddawott

I chose Oshawott because it's cute as heck, and literally I fell in love with the little otter so much it became my new mascot Pokemon. The samurai motif with its evolutions is awesome as well.

Bidoof FTW23232

Bidoof FTW/Golgari's Alt
    Years
  • A new 5th Gen club? I gotta join this since Unova is my fave region to date and it has such unique Pokemon!

I chose Oshawott because it's cute as heck, and literally I fell in love with the little otter so much it became my new mascot Pokemon. The samurai motif with its evolutions is awesome as well.

Welcome to the club! And I totally agree with you, the pokemon were so unique! People hated it bc of the Ice cream pokemon but there were so many better pokemon to use, (my personal favorite Braviary, AKA Captain AMerica xD) I loved that gen so much but I lost my DS games for it :(

Paige Berlitz

HAPPY SAINT PATTIES DAY
    Years
  • I'm wondering how Pokemon Conquest works, since the kingdom system is based off that particular spinoff, like.. do they work together in peace or do the kingdoms fight against one another like the club is set up?

And Alaka Pokemon Conquest is nothing like this lol. you are a player and you have to beat the leader of each kingdom. Look it up as well since I don't feel like explaining it all.

A new 5th Gen club? I gotta join this since Unova is my fave region to date and it has such unique Pokemon!

Welcome Hikari hope you have a fun time here.

Bidoof FTW23232

Bidoof FTW/Golgari's Alt
    Years
  • And Alaka Pokemon Conquest is nothing like this lol. you are a player and you have to beat the leader of each kingdom. Look it up as well since I don't feel like explaining it all.

Alright I will look it up, also this is my 11th post, and umm. If i get to choose a kingdom now I'll be picking ground. And I cannot wait for club battles tomorrow, will be loads of fun!

Paige Berlitz

HAPPY SAINT PATTIES DAY
    Years
  • And Alaka Pokemon Conquest is nothing like this lol. you are a player and you have to beat the leader of each kingdom. Look it up as well since I don't feel like explaining it all.

Alright I will look it up, also this is my 11th post, and umm. If i get to choose a kingdom now I'll be picking ground. And I cannot wait for club battles tomorrow, will be loads of fun!

Ok Are you sure you want to make a ground type? or do you want to join the dragon type kingdom? Yes You are allowed to join a kingdom that is already made once you have 10 posts. And the club battles are on monday Alaka

Bidoof FTW23232

Bidoof FTW/Golgari's Alt
    Years
  • Ok Are you sure you want to make a ground type? or do you want to join the dragon type kingdom? Yes You are allowed to join a kingdom that is already made once you have 10 posts. And the club battles are on monday Alaka

I will actually think about what kingdom I choose a little bit more, all types are good :( I cannot decide. Every type is good but i want to decide which type is the most versatile, I hate being restricted to one type of strategy.

Last edited:

Paige Berlitz

HAPPY SAINT PATTIES DAY
    Years
  • I will actually think about what kingdom I choose a little bit more, all types are good :( I cannot decide. Every type is good but i want to decide which type is the most versatile, I hate being restricted to one type of strategy.

Hmm good thinking. Please check the first post I have edited the club topic.

MY REPLY TO CLUB TOPIC:

My favorite protagonist of the female gender is Hilda. I personally find Hilda VERY attractive and also she seems better to have starred in the anime then Rosa would. Hilda has amazing pokemon and has good strengths. And more things that I keep on forgetting.

NY6qzWH.png

Were everybody is at in posting

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW23232

Bidoof FTW/Golgari's Alt
    Years
  • My response to topic: I choose Hilda as well because as Serena said, she is much more attractive as a character, and I played White a lot and battled in trains with her a lot, I loved the trains and she played an important role in them.

Paige Berlitz

HAPPY SAINT PATTIES DAY
    Years
  • My response to topic: I choose Hilda as well because as Serena said, she is much more attractive as a character, and I played White a lot and battled in trains with her a lot, I loved the trains and she played an important role in them.

Well I never played the games I just chose Hilda because I find her cuter than Rosa lol. But Touko is pretty awesome. I mean I would choose her over Iris.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • Only two posts? How am I going to get to my beloved grass kingdom? D: It's time to turn posting up a notch.

I don't really have a favorite female protagonist. I don't get attached to characters like to do to pokemon. Sorry, not a real answer here.

Paige Berlitz

HAPPY SAINT PATTIES DAY
    Years
  • Only two posts? How am I going to get to my beloved grass kingdom? D: It's time to turn posting up a notch.

I don't really have a favorite female protagonist. I don't get attached to characters like to do to pokemon. Sorry, not a real answer here.

Your answer is fine Slayr. But hey maybe somebody before you will get to it before you and you can join it.

Side Poll:

Do you think that I should include writing competitions in here as well as other competitions?

Yes.
    No.

Bidoof FTW23232

Bidoof FTW/Golgari's Alt
    Years
  • I have decided to open up the Poison type kingdom! All peoples are welcome, so come and join the Poison kingdom, where the battles are maximally serious! :D

Club Name: AlakaPWNAGE
    Current Starter:Tepig
    New Starter: Snivy
    Why do you want a different starter?: I wished to change to the royal bloodline, and I really like grass types :D

Paige Berlitz

HAPPY SAINT PATTIES DAY
    Years
  • I have decided to open up the Poison type kingdom! All peoples are welcome, so come and join the Poison kingdom, where the battles are maximally serious! :D

Club Name: AlakaPWNAGE
    Current Starter:Tepig
    New Starter: Snivy
    Why do you want a different starter?: I wished to change to the royal bloodline, and I really like grass types :D

I will update the front page for your stuff. And also good job for filling out the form. Your form has been accepted by me. Well now my Dragons will suffer poison unless I use a .......

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back