• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Black and White: A Gen 5 Fanclub

Who is your favourite gym leader?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
  • What do you mean by writing competitions? Like I said before, college leaves me pretty busy, but the assignments have toned down a bit so I might be able to do something. As far as monday goes, I'll try to be on, but sadly I can't guarantee anything. My showdown name is Slayr231 as well, if anyone needs to know.

Paige Berlitz

HAPPY SAINT PATTIES DAY
    Years
  • What do you mean by writing competitions? Like I said before, college leaves me pretty busy, but the assignments have toned down a bit so I might be able to do something. As far as monday goes, I'll try to be on, but sadly I can't guarantee anything. My showdown name is Slayr231 as well, if anyone needs to know.

Example

Topic to write about: Fairies killing Dragons

Entry #1: A fairy killed a dragon. The End.

Entry #2: Once upon a time there was a magical kingdom that the fairies protected. One day a dragon came along. The dragon was blue with white spikes on its tail. A brave little fairy slayed the dragon with its fairy magic.

Person #2 wins the competition.

It has to be at least a paragraph.

Paige Berlitz

HAPPY SAINT PATTIES DAY
    Years
  • Okay, I get it now. It's a good thing you put a limit on it. Otherwise, I'd probably go overboard with the idea. :P

Yeah me to. So is your vote a yes? My vote is a yes as well. And Also I am really jealous of Hilda because she gets to live in a world we can only dream about.

(Hilda is from gen 5 so it is on subject)

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
    Years
  • Username: CloysterOyster
    Starter: Snivy
    495.png

Showdown name: Oodles of Cloyster

Bidoof FTW23232

Bidoof FTW/Golgari's Alt
    Years
    495.png

Welcome to the club, glad to see a cloyster fan! I love that pokemon so much! He was a good friend of mine in every region I could find him, named him I,m moist, bc a youtuber i know named him that (not becuase I'm dirrrrtyyyy.)

Years
  • Hilda and Rosa are both adorable! I'm a fan of both, though Rosa's design (especially the hair ahh) is super adorable. Though I admit sometimes it drives me crazy and makes me want to grab and pull off her hair buns since they almost seem like decorations. xD; Generation 5 had the best female protagonists. :) Has anyone seen this amazing cosplay of Hilda yet?!

Spoiler:

Really wish it were full body, but the cosplayer's facial features and expression go really well.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • Me: Makin' a Gen 1 fan club
    Everyone else: WEE GEN 5,3,2 FANCLUB!
    >=(

Not joining, I don't like Gen 5.
    Umm... Okay? I don't see why you needed to post that. If you're upset about more people joining fan clubs of other generations I'm sorry, but I don't see why you had to make that public.

Mew

The New Species Pokémon
    Years
  • Umm... Okay? I don't see why you needed to post that. If you're upset about more people joining fan clubs of other generations I'm sorry, but I don't see why you had to make that public.

No, I meant they are copying my technical idea... Meh, I can deal with it. But why is this club seem to be mainly about Pokémon Conquest?

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • No, I meant they are copying my technical idea... Meh, I can deal with it. But why is this club seem to be mainly about Pokémon Conquest?
    Pokemon Conquest fuels a lot of the topics here, yes, but I don't think it's a main focus. I think the events are mainly to keep the club active and make it more fun than the average answer the topic thing. It's just something fun that members can participate in if they want and have more of a community feel.

I don't know why you thought having different generation fanclubs were copying your idea. Different clubs have been around forever. Some dying off and starting anew. You might have been the first when you started that club, but I will bet my life that other generation clubs came way before yours.

Edit: I see you're going to the other generation clubs and spamming there as well.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    No, I meant they are copying my technical idea... Meh, I can deal with it. But why is this club seem to be mainly about Pokémon Conquest?
    Generation-based clubs have been around for a long time, much longer than you've been a member for, including countless Generation 1 clubs. If anything you're copying their ideas so stop going around posting this stuff everywhere. Any more posts regarding this issue (from anyone) will be deleted; please remember to stay on the topic of the club guys. :)

Paige Berlitz

HAPPY SAINT PATTIES DAY
    Years
    495.png

Accepted Cloyster. But don't forget to answer the two club topics. Just remember that lol. And I really hope you have fun in this club. Hope I can see on the battle server

What do you have against Garbodor and Trubbish? They are actually really good pokemon, in fact I think they are better designed than Voltorb and Electrode. People just don't hate bc of nostalgia and btw THEY'RE JUST POKEBALLLLLSSSSS

Actually There not. Pokeballs can not conduct there own electricity or any electricity at all.

And Also:

Club Battle Day Is Now Open for the poeple who Want it. I am not going to award BP yet because I forgot the list at home.

BP is Battle Points that I will award for people. Sorry for forgetting it. I am going to do it off memory but still.... I am currently Making Userbars(Also searching) and Working on my fanfic that I might end up posting here just change one character and the region and city though.

The Front Page of the club Has been Edited I will be giving these notices when I make a change to the club that I see fit

Last edited by a moderator:

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Mind if I join? I haven't seen many Black & White episodes but I did play the games.

Club Name: Karasuma

Who is your starter?
    Snivy

Pokemon Showdown Name: Karasuma

I chose Snivy because grass is my favorite type, so naturally I would go with the grass starter. I always start with grass Pokémon, because they are awesome.

Last edited:

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • Mind if I join? I haven't seen many Black & White episodes but I did play the games.

Who is your starter?
    Snivy

I chose Snivy because grass is my favorite type, so naturally I would go with the grass starter. I always start with grass Pokémon, because they are awesome.
    Of course a fellow grass type lover can join! :D

Sorry I wasn't able to battle today. I had band practice, so that didn't help much.

Paige Berlitz

HAPPY SAINT PATTIES DAY
    Years

Who is your starter?
    Snivy

Accepted Karasuma lol. Glad you joined I will add you to the club.

Of course a fellow grass type lover can join! :D

Sorry I wasn't able to battle today. I had band practice, so that didn't help much.

Its okay Slayr. And I am making a new club topic so EVEREYONE please look at the front page.

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
  • Nope, no showdown...

& my answer to the 3 topics:

Why did I choose Snivy?

It's because Serperior has the most competitive promise so far.
    Used this method as I like all of the 5th gen starters equally...

Who's my favorite female protagonist?

I don't know Hilda or Rosa at all...

Who's mine favorite 5th gen legendary & why?

Reshiram.
    Because it's the most beautiful of the 5th gen legends.
    However, I question the feathers or whatever they are between it's legs...

Paige Berlitz

HAPPY SAINT PATTIES DAY
    Years
  • Nope, no showdown...

& my answer to the 3 topics:

Why did I choose Snivy?

It's because Serperior has the most competitive promise so far.
    Used this method as I like all of the 5th gen starters equally...

Who's my favorite female protagonist?

I don't know Hilda or Rosa at all...

Who's mine favorite 5th gen legendary & why?

Reshiram.
    Because it's the most beautiful of the 5th gen legends.
    However, I question the feathers or whatever they are between it's legs...

Example Banner:
    AqPeSy8.jpg

My fav Legendary from the 5th gen is Kyuerem. Because It is Ice/Dragon and it is basically get normal damage from Icy type attacks so yeah.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back